Turbo Thunder caravan

HYBRIDT

Have any of you guys nailed down some caravan specifics yet? Like a place to meet and a time?

How about this for Friday, June 27th:

8:00 am Lake Stevens (Ace Hardware parking lot)
8:20 Lynnwood park 'n ride off 164th and I-5
10:30 Kelso I-5 Exit 39 (break and pick-up Pat)
Noon Wilsonville Holiday Inn to check in and grab lunch
2pm at Woodburn track for test 'n tune

Who all wants to participate this year ?
Any additional pickup locations needed ?

Here's who we have so far (I'll update by editing)
Lake Stevens:
Dan & Denise
Frank & Tammy
Bill (probable)

Lynnwood:
Kurt & Michele
Adam & Trina
Randy & Kristy
Mick & family

Kelso:
Pat & Mrs. Pat
Pat's Camaro buddy

Adam & Trina
Randy & Kristy ('93 Typhoon)
The locations sound fine to me. I can't wait:D I've gotta be sure I've got a lot of film.:D

Originally posted by TurboSlacker
How about this for Friday, June 27th:

8:00 am Lake Stevens (Ace Hardware parking lot)
8:20 Lynnwood park 'n ride off 164th and I-5
10:30 Kelso I-5 Exit 39 (break and pick-up Pat)
Noon Wilsonville Holiday Inn to check in and grab lunch
2pm at Woodburn track for test 'n tune

Thanx. You remembered me. I am touched. :D

Also my wife will be joining me this year.

HYBRIDT

You did a outstanding job on that car man:cool:
maitai1993
Did you know the battery in your truck is not stock LOL;)
Im leaving on thursday so i will see you guys and girls at Woodburn. The last time i went to Woodburn it took me 6 hours from Lynnwood on a friday:mad: The traffic sucked:(

crap GENO I thought something was wrong LOL:) (batt.)

What time did you leave last year from lynnwood

HYBRIDT WORD OF THE DAY H.I.D ;)

FRANK I did not know you considered yourself a TROLL (LOL):eek:

Gene, I gotta let you know how cool that is comming from you. Now I just need your guys' help getting it running better. Are you going to fab your own lap-top stand? 'cause this week I plan on pulling mine out and making a jig to duplicate it for Dennis. If you want I could crank out an extra. Does your car have the buckets and console? I never got a look inside. Let me know. MaiTai, it's gonna be hard to get two kits now that Trixie wants some for the Trailblazer;) I'll work on it.

Im a guy who has to do eveything myself ,so i know what it takes to put something like that together. The time you spent putting that car together shows in the details.

I want one for sure:D and yess i have buckets like you.
We can help point you in the right direction on getting your car to run hard:)

I think the only traffic we will run into is if we leave anytime after noon......
What time are you thinking:confused: ....
HYBIRDT What you tink.....

That's not a common trip for me:), but I would like to think that if we're planning to be at the hotel by noon we shouldn't have too much traffic :rolleyes:

DAMN! I hope I didn't just jinx us:p

Anyone have a forcast on the weather down there?

I've been told that Woodburn is one of the best tracks in the NW, so I'm super excited to see some fast cars:)

What time did you guys leave last year Dan? We got down there just about the right time then. I know you hit town here about 11:30 or so.
Also a friend of mine is going down for super chevy showdown. He will be driving his camaro but will caravan with us.

Last year we left Lake Stevens a touch after 8am and did hit some traffic in Seattle, Olympia & Portland. Also, we counted about 15 troopers along the way.

I think at the earliest we might start out at 7am. If we leave at 8am we might hit the track by 3pm, at the latest. Still plenty of time for test 'n tune and hanging-out with everyone.

What do you guys prefer ?

Portland traffic wasn't that bad. :D Just gotta get creative with the driving.

Anytime around 8 or 9 and i dont think we will be sad or mad:mad: in traffic
How long does it take to drive down.......

About 4 hours from up there but I can be there in about an hour and a half from here.

My cars is back in action as of Sunday, so I think I'm gona make it. I think I'll trailer it though. Please add me (Mick) and family to the list, and I'll see ya in Lynnwood!!

Mick