Turbo Thunder IV?

volvoman

The Green BEAST
Just wondering if anyone knows if it going be on next year. My brother and his 240 Gnz and my dads super charged 280 want to run up here.. I hope to have my GN Volvo running by then. I am trying to set dead line, and Turbo Thunder IV would be a good one. I know its a bit early but , I had a blast last year.

Chris Lindsay

Me too. Now that I fixed some of my problems maybe I can find the gas pedal. :D And this time I will stay for both days. Hey Dan, let me know as soon as you know about the Puyallup show next year also. I should have the interior and window tinting done by then.

Thanks for the interest guys. I think it's safe to say that there will be a Turbo Thunder IV next year.

The track wants me to move the date to June, and run our event along with their "Chevy Showdown" race.

I should have the dates by mid January at the latest, and will start working on an "agenda" after that.

Until then if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to e-mail me.

Hey Dave,

Keep me up to date, I've got about half a dozen guys from the Black Sheep club already committed. No dinner and a movie night for these boys :rolleyes: Besides a couple of them have titles to defend :D Got to keep the hardware up North ;)

Gurtz,

I'll let the track know you're coming ;) Get a friggin roll bar please!

Bring all the black sheep, the more the merrier! I'll fire up my e-mail list again once things get rolling, you'll be informed.

Ps. This aint no show and shine, if you're not ready to burn rubber with it, leave it at home!

First Season for me....

I am anxiously waiting for my first season with my GN. Hope to meet most of you at some of the events.

Bill

Crap that puts less time to get it done. I might just have to run a dump pipe and figure the exhaust out later. I should be into the 12s easy, my 2dr Volvo is about 3000 or so. I will let everyone know about Turbo Thunder IV That I know, so they can plan on comming. Its just one of those family things LOL.

hell yeah,i'll be there!

the ol hotair turd will be armed with new ported heads/intake and my secret weapon "9 second cam";).

she'll go an 11 or drive over the crank trying(or maybe both:eek: :D ).

later,sean

Gurts
You better look out for that mini van:eek:
It already put the hurt on your truck i heard LOL
Me and Robin will be there and try for a 10.0000000 @134.99999MPH Last year they gave me a bad time for a 134 mph and i went back 3 weeks later and went 137.7MPH and they didnt say a thing:) Dave you need to turm me on to those minitrail guys in your area:)

June 27th & 28th

Just a quick note to let you know that we have confimed dates for Turbo Thunder IV.

June 27th (Friday) TT IV - Friday night Test-n-Tune
June 28th (Saturday) TT IV - Eliminations
June 29th (Sunday) Everyone is welcome to run with
the weekly bracket racers.

Thats about all the details I have at this point. We will be working on an agenda, and hope to have a bigger and better event this year.

Feel free to e-mail me if you have any suggestions.

Here's wishing everyone a safe and Happy Holday Season!

Thanks for organizing everything, Dave. You and your wife did a terrific job last year. Really looking forward to TTIV. I'll definitely spread the word to help make it the largest turnout ever.

Thanks Dan, I think this new date will work out better all around. I'll be talking to the track soon to see about getting some info on their website so we should have better advertising.

Volvoman...hope to see you there. Will this be a 10 second Volvo?

NO :( daily driver. I would like to see 11.98 or somthin down the road. My big problem is going to be traction. I will be able to fit the mickys smallest street drags in the rear though. My brothers run 10.5 with those. I think for starters it will be 13s and then alky kit and bit o boost 12s. Then after all is said and done 009s and te -44 or 49 . That should do it. We will see. I would just like to get it running now. I will be running the harness very soon with the fuel lines.