Turbo-Thunder IX!!!

turbo-ian

It's that time of year again, Geno is busy building his new hot rod,:cool: and has asked me to do some leg work for the event. I'm looking to hear from the people who are coming, and possible idea's for a new shirt...maybe.:biggrin: Just looking for a rough head count. Thanks.:)

I do not beleive I will make this year, I have been to them all but the costs
are going to keep me from going:frown:

Does that mean your goung to help with some sponsorship instead $
You won every dime back and more LOL

Thanks Ron!!!:D What ever you can do will help. Go ahead and pm geno, and he'll take it from there. :)

According to Bremerton's site, Turbo Thunder is on July 12. Is it going to be just the one day, or is it both Fri & Sat, or? Should be able to make it with the car this year. First one to race at since 2003. :rolleyes:

Thanks!
Scott

I will be there but I don't think the GN will make it. It is not going to be ready.

Also, what do you guys have planned for classes this year. I'm interested and there are two other guys down this way curious about it as well. Thanks!

Scott

Well...I think I will still be the slowest one there :frown: I do know that there are three classes, top turbo, turbo pro, and one other that i can't remember. My best time so far is only a 13:42 @ 102, with a 100k, pretty stock GN.:biggrin: Bring your freinds, there's a couple of other things going on @ bremerton that day, so I'm sure there's a class for them. :cool:

Sacrificial Virgin....

Well, I guess I'll be the sacrificial virgin this year. I have owned my car for ten years and have never been to Turbo Thunder. I am putting it back on the road after a long eight years of storage. I am looking forward to meeting all of you! If I can get everything together by then, I will be racing. If not, I will be there to say "Hi" and learn a few things. Prepare for the retarded questions!! -Steve

Any more info? So july 12th? Hotels around there also,stayed at one just cant remember the name:)

mike

July 11 test 'n tune, gates open 3pm racing starts 4pm
July 12 Turbo Thunder, testing in the morning racing in the afternoon