Turbo-Thunder IX!!!

Well i been to busy this year to put any time into this race and im flat on my ass:rolleyes: Dan can you please call the sponsors you called last year and se if we can get some money for payouts?Give me a call if you would or email me at work please. After all the effort trying to get my new car done ive given up on trying to get it done for this race:mad: Now i will try to get something together for payouts. We will still have 2 classes
11.49 and slower and 11.49 and faster but have no idea about the headsup class yet? I will try to talk to Brian at Horsepower connection and see what he says about payouts and sponsors for this class.Next year will be a different story because the manager at Seattle is verry interested in having the race and helping set it up:smile:
He said i can pick any date thats not the same weekend as the nationals.This year im not even sure if i have the time or money to get throphys but im going to try to get it together and give up on my other car for awhile. I will post a update next week on what ive got done to get this race lined up.. Again im sorry but i was trying to get my car done and didnt have time to work on this race.
Gene

4-5 SRT's have expressed interest in participating this year.

Gene is there anything I can do to help you with the event?

I am planning on bringing the Camaro out, and I know of two turbo Trans Ams that are coming.

4-5 SRT's have expressed interest in participating this year.

Gene is there anything I can do to help you with the event?

Ya
Try to get some money from anybody that will help sponsor:biggrin:

I am planning on bringing the Camaro out, and I know of two turbo Trans Ams that are coming.

Last year George never did send any money for sponsorship? Sense you know them will you see if he will help out this year? ($200)I guess i had the wrong logo on the shirt and he was upset but said he would send money and it got lost in the mail:rolleyes: See what you can do for us please.:cool: