2 Rob Stariha
3 Gene Fleury
4 Dan Huffman
5 Dennis Hogan
6 Ryan K
7 Scott James
8 Jimmy Dugan
9 Shaun McCracken
10 GhostRider ??? (Sorry i dont know your name)
11 Ian Wald
12 Ken Bohdine

1 Gurts Sigh
2 Rob Stariha
3 Gene Fleury
4 Dan Huffman
5 Dennis Hogan
6 Ryan K
7 Scott James
8 Jimmy Dugan
9 Shaun McCracken
11 Ian Wald
12 Ken Bohdine
13 Jason McCartney

1 Gurts Sigh
2 Rob Stariha
3 Gene Fleury
4 Dan Huffman
5 Dennis Hogan
6 Ryan K
7 Scott James
8 Jimmy Dugan
9 Shaun McCracken
11 Ian Wald
12 Ken Bohdine

Gene, #10 is Corey Thompson

1 Gurts Sigh
2 Rob Stariha
3 Gene Fleury
4 Dan Huffman
5 Dennis Hogan
6 Ryan K
7 Scott James
8 Jimmy Dugan
9 Shaun McCracken
10 Corey Thompson
11 Ian Wald
12 Ken Bohdine
13 Jason McCartney

i think the lindasy clan is comming from boise im 50/50 now if len comes im 100 % there

Also, You can add Brian Smith and Matt Z. Both of these guys are sporting Turbocharged TransAms at 480+ to the wheels.

Ryan K.

Also, You can add Brian Smith and Matt Z. Both of these guys are sporting Turbocharged TransAms at 480+ to the wheels.

Ryan K.
More turbo tec cars? Thats great i sure wish George would step up and help sponsor.

Nope

i think the lindasy clan is comming from boise im 50/50 now if len comes im 100 % there

John called last night and said he is not going to make it. So much for getting my pump tube put in. :( There are too many problems with the feiro to bring it. I am sure we will be in force next year. My car will be running and dads rebuilt motor. :rolleyes: So if you guys know anyone to do the pump tube install on my trans let me know. Take pictures please.:mad:

Thanks

Chris Lindsay

I'll be there with the Syclone....
Possibly 3 Typhoons, Paul, Randy, Zav..... they say they will be there, but we SyTy owners have a way of talking $hit and never doing much about it!
:D

I will be there but won't have my GN back together to race. Geno If you give me a call I can help with some sponsor $$:) 425 830 3532 Josh

I will be there but won't have my GN back together to race. Geno If you give me a call I can help with some sponsor $$:) 425 830 3532 Josh

That's it!!! I'm not holding out to kick your butt on street radials. Now I've got to scramble to find MT drag radials. :mad:

I'm really looking forward to the trip up next weekend. I'm not sure what class I will fit in; I'm mostly interested in doing something different. It's not a cool GN, but an old school Chevelle with some motivation :wink:

Corey

I'm really looking forward to the trip up next weekend. I'm not sure what class I will fit in; I'm mostly interested in doing something different. It's not a cool GN, but an old school Chevelle with some motivation :wink:

Corey

Its not a cool GN? Its a cooler Chevelle and i happen to love 67 Chevelle,s. A Chevelle thats boosted with a turbo is in a class of its own:)
Gene