Turbo Thunder Sale/Trade/Free

grw

I'll start the thread this year...

Stock GN valve covers - make offer

Adam- I still have that dubcity 1:24 that I picked up for you cause it looked like your car (free).

Wiper Motor (u-pull) - make offer. I took my wipers off years ago just been to lazy to yank this.

Lalo- I also still have that lightweight sway bar you gave me, I dont think I will ever get around to putting it on. Do you want it back?

I am not racing this year so if anyone wants to borrow my OTC 4000E or my RedArmstrong 108 (blue tops) race chip they are yours for the weekend.

Since we on the topic of selling things....if anyone needs or knows anyone needing I.T. Project Management services please pass on my website at www.itsolutionsmgmt.com

Thanks
Gary

I have a INJEN cone filter cover to keep heat off your filter 25 bucks its crome.. :D

I have some parts that I can bring to TT also.......

'87 BRF code trans. shift kit, modded for non lockup, shifts and drives perfect, $500

Art Carr 9" non lockup convertor, 3200rpm stall, zero street use and about 30 passes, $350 obo.

PTE polished 70mm upper plenum, perfect condition, $80

55lbs. injectors, $150

Red's volt booster, $40

PTE turbo saver, brand new, missing the filter head for my project :) $75

Translator plus, 3" LT1 MAF and 9" K&N package deal for $ 250 delivered to Woodburn.

I've got --

14" K&N air filter and ATR cold air box $45

Stock MAF sensor ~ make offer

4 16X8 Weld ProStar rims and tires (rims need to be polished, tires
are starting to dry crack) make offer

1 Set of factory fuel injectors (180K miles, Idle/Run like Crap !!) FREE!!

ive got a cf deck lid and a 4.5 cowel hood if anyone would like me to bring them lmk

Gary,
I think I will hit you up for the OTC 4000 for the weekend if it is still available. I need more data so I don't blow another head gasket like last weekend.

Dave,
I will take your 14" K&N "again", since I totally spaced it last year. Thanks for keeping the price the same.

Thanks,
Tim Talty

Torque2 - The OTC is yours for the wknd I should be there before the gates open on Friday.

idaho gn - Sorry, I dont know how a new DLid comes from VFN? Does that mean it is primered and ready to be painted /badged?

Thanks
Gary

I have a 3.8 longblock girdled motor with only a 1/8 mile pass on it since new. Complete except headers,turbo,injectors and tb. This is a low 10 second motor. Can bring to turbo thunder . $3200.

I have a pwr stroke intercooler if any one is interested, 125.00, let me know and I will bring it. Also have RMI-25 , let me know also

Ron

I also have Superchips for diesels available for a great price, let me know on those also.

Ron