Turbo Thunder T-Shirt

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
Im hoping to have the art work done soon for everyone to checkout :)

Ya i had a friend of Pat and Wanda Brook,s son do it for me :)
I had to pay up front for the art work and didnt pay alot.Any profit made will be put in the payout money :)

Did you get any of the art I e-mailed to you? I tried to call you at work a couple of times, but just had to leave messages.

Adam

Sorry Adam :( :rolleyes:
I never called you back and feel bad for being a slacker :rolleyes: I hope to use some of the art work you sent and will see what this guy used. I thank you for helping me ...

I hope i can sell at least 33 t-shirts to get my money back after paying for the art work and screen printing :eek: :confused: Thats selling them at $15.00 each.I need to get $20 for the 6X and 3X acording to my T-Shirt guy :D This would leave 17 shirts to sell for payout money if this is possible :D I ordered 5 Med /15 LG /21 XL/ 5 XXL /2 xxxL /2xxxxxxL

Post some pix of the design

Post 'em when you can. I am sure you will get enough business...

The Artist Speaks

Hey all, this is John Kimball the graphic artist for the shirts this year.
I've signed on under gene's name to show you what this years shirt is going to look like.

Here's the art for the front:
Turbo_thunder_Shirt_front.jpg

and the logos on the back
Turbo_thunder_shirt_back.jpg

enjoy!

email: johnjaredkimball@aol.com

Gene, nice work! I really appreciate the fact that you pulled off getting the sponsors on there!

PLEASE set aside a 2XL for me. We can settle up before payouts, I want to make sure that we're either in the profit/payout zone with the shirts, or you get reimbursed.

I still have a few shirts from last year that we plan to sell and/or raffle as well.

We're getting down to the wire!!!!!

I'm not biased or anything... :rolleyes:
...but I think that John did an excellent job! I watched him take pictures and sketch the cars. They are not taken from anything other than what he did himself. I am very impressed with the result.

That design looks GREAT!!!!! That's what I wanted for the design last year, but our graphics people at work are pretty much a cut and paste kind of group. That's cool!!! I hope it's not too late on sizing, but I need a XXXL too, and Trina needs a med.

Right on!
ADAM

P.s.
Maybe you should add a poll to this thread to see sizing needs???

I agree John did a great job on the shirt design and our shop logo :) :)
All the sizes are ordered and its to late to change it now (Sorry Adam)
5 Med/15 LG/20 XL/5 XXL/3 XXXX/2 XXXXXXL 50 shirts total..
If i sell 33 shirts for $15 each i will make my money back ($500)and if the 17 shirts left sell that will put $255 in the payout.
Im sure Shon will let you buy 1 of the 3XL he is getting :) :cool: I ordered 3 and he will make due with 2 i hope :D The 7XL i was not able to order so i hope the 6XL will do :( The shirts will be black with white silk screening and i hope thats ok with everybody.I know any shirt i get that is white gets stained with grease the first time i wear it :mad: Im just glad John came through and my friend Ben at Screen Print Northwest http://www.screenprintnw.com/
He is a car guy and likes doing this stuff :cool: