Turbo Thunder X Update

turbo-ian

Hey evryone. We are starting to talk and conferm sponsers for this years event. We need a rough head count, so if you plan on entering, or just watching please let us know. There will be updates on sponsers in the coming week. Also working on a new T-shirt, if you have any suggestions, or requests for tank-tops or sweat-shirts, let us know. Thanks Ian.

May and I will be there just watching this year, and helping out with a little, and I do mean little sponsor money, can't wait, thanks.

Ron

I will be there with a T-Type and my "friend" will be there with his twin turbo Mustang to beat TurboSlacker...

I called Pacific Raceways and even though they have TT on the website for Saturday, they don't know anything about it. So, I gather we're just tucked in someplace within the Bracket Racing which starts at 5:00pm or so? Also, if you're camping they allow it in the overnight parking area; not in the pits where you may have been during test and tune. Please correct me if I'm wrong as I plan to bring a tent with no hotel reservation. Which begs the question, what do we do from Saturday morning until race time? Eat all of Geno's food?

A twin turbo anything should be quicker than me but I have a chance because I'll be in the slow class LOL. But I do plan on running the limit of 11.5x since I don't run a rollbar.

A twin turbo anything should be quicker than me but I have a chance because I'll be in the slow class LOL. But I do plan on running the limit of 11.5x since I don't run a rollbar.

Well, I guess if they're going to enforce NHRA safety rules, I'm going to have to turn down my boost and play with you. Then again, my persnickety piece of :eek: has yet to run consistent enough for me to worry about a bar...

I will be there to watch the fun, My GN has trans problems and a backfire gremlin that I don't have time for right now.:( I sent Gene some Coin for sponsorship. I guess I will be looking for Dan to WIN since I won't be running!:D