Turbo Timer??

I'm trying to see how a turbo timer will help our cars, but I can't.

Please explain what benifits you hope to achieve , other than have a little electronic device that has "common sense" built into it's logic.

Well I was interested in buying one to cool down the turbo without having to wait to turn the car off considering I just bought a new turbo. Should I stop being lazy and save my money for something else?

Turbo timers are basically there for convenience...So you don't have to waste 2 minutes letting the car Idle (as much as we all love being in our TR's :D ) you can take the key outta the ignition and leave the car while it idles to let the turbo cool down..Letting the turbo cool down can only help it and you..the same goes for the turbo timer..it cant hurt to get it...but it cost a couple bucks..
I plan on getting one though..

HKS has one you can get for about $130 that will also allow you to get 0-60MPH times, and 1/4 mile time, along with MPH and Tach functions. They have 2 versions one for US standards and one for European standards, MPH vs KPH.

check out.

www.hksusa.com

i've got an HKS, but mine is just a timer.. it was in the car when i bought it.. CHICKS DIG IT:D