Turbo Tweak Chip

Gr82baGN

BAM
I just installed my new TT chip from Eric and I just wanted to say WOW. Very nice chip, this chip eliminated my transitional knock to 0 and I have the turn on point for my alky set to about 11. The car feels more responsive and WOT lock up is nice. Thanks for great service and a great chip. When the roads dry up I'll be tuning for even better response.

:D :D

What chip did you get Race or Street. I have almost the same combo you have. I'm gonna order mine as soon as i here back from Eric. I am having problems with my Red Armstrong 106 race chip.

I got the alky chip (street). I was running the RA100 and it was a good chip but seemed to run rich. Believe me your gonna love it. Right now I don't know what to do next, up the boost or increase the turnon point for the alky. Tomorrow I'm gonna do a few runs at 24\25 lbs of boost and see what happens. This is great, I stepped on it hard tonight coming home from work, no racing, just me and a lot of open road. No matter what I did, no knock. Tonight was the best night so far with this car. Down right scary. :eek:

I'm gonna order mine now, Eric just sent me a email. Let me know what you run if you take it to the track.

Rob

I'll keep you posted. Did you get that TC and Trans, let me know what you run. I plan to go to Etown at the end of this month, expect to unleash this thing on some rustangs. ;)

Yes i got the tranny and converter in. It made a big difference. I'll keep you posted also. Kick some rustangs A$$.