turbo tweak question

bilt2run

What would cause a surging idle just after cold start until the car comes out of enrichment? Just started this all the sudden. No vac leaks.

A surging cold start can be caused by a lean condition. It could be that the MAF went bad. I would take a look at the BLM's when at a hot idle, and then again at a cold idle to see if they are out of whack.
Another possibility is something went wrong with the IAC motor, or the IAC or TPS is out of adjustment.

Regards,
Eric

A surging cold start can be caused by a lean condition. It could be that the MAF went bad. I would take a look at the BLM's when at a hot idle, and then again at a cold idle to see if they are out of whack.
Another possibility is something went wrong with the IAC motor, or the IAC or TPS is out of adjustment.

Regards,
Eric
I'm having a problem. When I start the car it's fine for 2min then Air fuel ratio starts jumping from 14.7 to 16.7 or max out car Idles rough. Injector are fine, fuel pumps fine, wiring computer everything. Can chip go bad and if so how to tell