TurboBuick.com Nationals

and who are you? I remember an NCTURBOS from a long time ago that had some Buick's, but I heard that he was dead or something.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... :biggrin:

I'm just having too much fun on two wheels these days... And even though it only has two cylinders it's no less expensive either... :rolleyes:

K.

Man I wish i could have been there! Looks like next year I'll be going to BG, Colombus, and North Carolina!!!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah... :biggrin:

I'm just having too much fun on two wheels these days... And even though it only has two cylinders it's no less expensive either... :rolleyes:

K.
funny you say that. I was watching a show on TV talking about chrome. they interviewed a truck driver that chromed his truck out, and it cost him 12k. then they interviewed a HD owner that chromed his bike out & it was 20k. :eek:

I truly think when the word gets around about the TurboBuick.com Nationals people will not think that the GSCA Nationals is the only event. the folks & vendors went all out at this event. you will NOT find the Turbo Buick tech. help & know how at ANY Buick event anywhere in the country. this event had everything for the stock original enthousiast to the hard core racer. the event was jam packed with several inexpensive raffles & other great ideas. if you missed it this year I bet you will not miss it next year after hearing about all the stories.

Hell, I was there and missed it! Spent 3 days at Rich's shop working on my car, never made it to the track. Met some really nice people there. I will be making the trip again next year for sure.

Bryan