Turbobuick Gold Account? JOHNDEEREGN

And best of all......... no Hateraide....... I hope none of the members show him the secret handshake...
shakehands.gif

Did you not just show him:eek:
Oh no he didn't.. the secret hand shake is only done in a certain room of the Cheetah Strip Club in Atlanta.... while getting a lap dance from a real beauty.... with 3 midget strippers watching while riding a dalmation:eek:

That's my problem........I had the one leg stripper with bullet holes in her stomach:mad: Off to Cheetahs looking for midgets then!:D

Sure, works like Marvel Mystery Oil.. excellent lubricity. Hell add some Slick 50 while your at it :D

Personally, I upgraded to get rid of the pop-ups, get free wake up calls from the Mods and no more Haterade.
To tell you guys the truth, I'm not planning on renewing my upgrade subscription next month. I needed to order some parts the other day and couldn't find a link to do it. I had to go to O'reilly Auto Parts to order a lighter spring for my BOV. The Mod wake up calls were kinda cool. Unfortunatly, now the drunk bastards are calling me at every hour of the night untill I log onto T6P with them, so they can tell me what a jack-ass I a'm. Is "THIS" what I'm paying extra for?

For you guys that haven't upgraded yet. Save yourself the money. Also, quit whining and bitching like a bunch of spoiled babies and be grateful that people bust their asses for YOU, so you can use this great site at basically no charge. If you guys look at some of the other sites out there. Weve got it very good here. Even without an "upgrade".

How's Haterade doing these days? I miss that guy.:(

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard

Get your ass on t6p tonight, we implemented Premium Gold over ther too.... Get her on the LOGO:D

The only "Haterade" on t6p is Charlie......

Personally, I upgraded to get rid of the pop-ups, get free wake up calls from the Mods and no more Haterade.
To tell you guys the truth, I'm not planning on renewing my upgrade subscription next month. I needed to order some parts the other day and couldn't find a link to do it. I had to go to O'reilly Auto Parts to order a lighter spring for my BOV. The Mod wake up calls were kinda cool. Unfortunatly, now the drunk bastards are calling me at every hour of the night untill I log onto T6P with them, so they can tell me what a jack-ass I a'm. Is "THIS" what I'm paying extra for?

For you guys that haven't upgraded yet. Save yourself the money. Also, quit whining and bitching like a bunch of spoiled babies and be grateful that people bust their asses for YOU, so you can use this great site at basically no charge. If you guys look at some of the other sites out there. Weve got it very good here. Even without an "upgrade".

How's Haterade doing these days? I miss that guy.:(

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard
it's 5am not 5pm.. the mods need to lay off the booze .other then that a great upgrade ..

So let me get this straight. If I sign up my car will run 9's without Alky and I get to meet the one legged stripper? To be honest with you, I don't care about the 9's, I just want a lap dance from the one legged stripper. So hot want to touch the hinnie!

Looks like the girls in O'Fallon when I passed through there today on my way to memphis :eek: