turbodragster 6.51 @207

turbodragster

hay cal ran the snowbirds this weekend and qualified #7 out of field of blown hemis thanks for all you help i think we are still runningf out of turbo out back what do you think

turbodragster said:
hay cal ran the snowbirds this weekend and qualified #7 out of field of blown hemis thanks for all you help i think we are still runningf out of turbo out back what do you think

Ummm Wow, Congratulations!

1800lbs dragster and stage II horsepower and i think were still under tuboed but i certainly t hink we can run 6.20's with some hard work and bigger turbos but saying it and doing it are two different things but thats what were shooting for

heres a pic

Attachments

• IMG_17866.JPG
    IMG_17866.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 623
my name is bob my father is barry we rac togeather i drive the car and we do all the work togeather i was on nopi tv moroso event car ran 6.58 at nopi event

turbodragster said:
1800lbs dragster and stage II horsepower and i think were still under tuboed but i certainly t hink we can run 6.20's with some hard work and bigger turbos but saying it and doing it are two different things but thats what were shooting for

Based on your weight and mile per hour you are making about 1250HP.
Another 300 to 350HP should be availible with bigger turbos.
Which turbos are you running now???
I would like to try a GT-40 or GT-42 with the 70MM Wheel.

Got any better pictures on the net anywhere? I'd like to see more of it.

Roger

Nashty said:
Got any better pictures on the net anywhere? I'd like to see more of it.

Roger

I meant CLOSE UP pictures of it.

Could you email me some? What convertor are you using?

Roger

Hi Barry!

Congrats on the awsome time!

Just curios..... what are you having on the top of the intake pipe just before the tb?

Could you please post some close up pics on the engine or mail them to me at turbouffe@bredband.net ?

I just lost 8 years of my life after a harddishcrash....... :rolleyes: not a single letter could be saved and the dish was only a week old..... they made better things in the old days..... ;)