Turbonetics GT-K, anybody using them?

Brett,You have everything you need to get it done now.
It will already get you kicked out of any track you try to run at.
Nice thing is,you could drive it there and back with the A/C on:smile:

All you needed finished was the cables,are they done yet?
I got a few hours of wiring and all that is left is tuning and testing.

To be honest with you I have been too sick to leave the house in the last few days so im not sure cause I havent been down there in a couple. Ill give him a gingle tomorrow and maybe I can get it back to ur house in a week or so.

Brett,You have everything you need to get it done now.
It will already get you kicked out of any track you try to run at.
Nice thing is,you could drive it there and back with the A/C on:smile:

I have the a/c on too when I drive my car to and from the track.... in my truck that is.:cool: All the money I got in my car, I rather trail it than have some a-hole wreck it. Plus I can't fit all of this in my car!:eek: If you can your a better man than I!:biggrin:
100_3917.jpg

I have the a/c on too when I drive my car to and from the track.... in my truck that is.:cool: All the money I got in my car, I rather trail it than have some a-hole wreck it. Plus I can't fit all of this in my car!:eek: If you can your a better man than I!:biggrin:
100_3917.jpg

WOW.... You have a busy day at the track!! Nice to see a whole family getting involved & Congrats on your GREAT running car. That is 1 Badd AZZ RPE 109.

Update

Took the car to Island Dragway this Sunday. Best run was 9.59 @140.78. Also ran a 9.69 and a 9.67.