turbonetics HP 61 turbo. $350 OBO

mommasGN

as the title says, I am selling this turbonetics HP61 turbo. it has a t3 exhaust flange. this turbo has zero street miles, only dyno time. it came off a neon srt4 that I built the engine for. he maxed out this turbo on the dyno at 550 hp and wasn't happy so he bought a bigger unit. he ended up making 640 but that's another story. he gave me this a partial payment for work I did for him. I have had it for about 4 years and was saving it for a "one day" project but never did anything with it and my GN is far from needing a turbo this large.

as you can see from the pictures the compressor fins look worn. on the dyno a piece of the wire that holds the air filter together sucked into the turbo damaging the fins. this turbo had 15 plus pulls after this happened without a problem at all and still made 550 hp. maybe bison or a turbo guru can chime in with input on the fins. there is no shaft play and spins free.

this turbo list for $1300 new. im asking $350 OBO. I am willing to ship. please private message me if you would like my number .
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Still have it for sale?
as the title says, I am selling this turbonetics HP61 turbo. it has a t3 exhaust flange. this turbo has zero street miles, only dyno time. it came off a neon srt4 that I built the engine for. he maxed out this turbo on the dyno at 550 hp and wasn't happy so he bought a bigger unit. he ended up making 640 but that's another story. he gave me this a partial payment for work I did for him. I have had it for about 4 years and was saving it for a "one day" project but never did anything with it and my GN is far from needing a turbo this large.

as you can see from the pictures the compressor fins look worn. on the dyno a piece of the wire that holds the air filter together sucked into the turbo damaging the fins. this turbo had 15 plus pulls after this happened without a problem at all and still made 550 hp. maybe bison or a turbo guru can chime in with input on the fins. there is no shaft play and spins free.

this turbo list for $1300 new. im asking $350 OBO. I am willing to ship. please private message me if you would like my number . View attachment 199496 View attachment 199497 View attachment 199496 View attachment 199497 View attachment 199498 View attachment 199499 View attachment 199500 View attachment 199501

Hey man,

If no one wants it / you still have it? I'll friend pay-pal you for it right now and if you don't mind hold off on shipping for week? (We were affected by flood and scheduled to close some time this week)! So I've got no place to send it yet.

Thanks!