Turn signal trouble need help

rmc123

With my lights off my left turn signal will blink about 1/3 as fast as the right. If the lights are on the left turn signal indicator is lit up on the dash (even though the signal is not on) and the left turn signal will not blink if you turn it on. The flashers work fine and all bulbs are good. Any Ideas? Has anyone had this problem before? Thanks for your help in advance.....

turn on parking lights and emergency flashers. study the lights and replace the blown ones.easy unless you have some wiring problems.

turn on parking lights and emergency flashers. study the lights and replace the blown ones.easy unless you have some wiring problems.

g1970, did you read my post all the way through? or did I miss something?

have u tried the flasher thats located under the dash between the steering wheel and radio area. i had the same problem and after replacing bulbs, fuses, and etc this did the trick.

Schematic of the turn signal circuit

I am having the same problem but it’s my passenger side that flashes slowly. I am thinking it’s a ground issue somewhere. Does anyone have a schematic of the turn signal circuit they can provide us?
FYI: I have already replaced the turn signal flasher and it did not help. Also the hazards work normal.

When you are checking your light bulbs, don't forget to check the bulb in the "third brake light" this drove me crazy once, checked every bulb but the third brake light and it turned out to be no good,and fixed the problem.