TV show's

87chrisss

BLUBYU
well im not really tv guy BUT a couple months ago i got the netflix thing and my buddy introduced me to a show called The UNIT basically a tv wanna bee delta force special ops unit..anti terrorist group.. i wanted to be a special ops guy and jump outa planes and shit when finished high school but this war really hurt my chances to ever doing that i also started having way too much sex and got my girl pregnant, way too young but hey i love my son!! anyways, a special ops guy really shouldnt have a family or w.e since 97% of them die in covert missions and etcc...so i never enlisted.... im still young though only 25..w.e enough about me so the unit show finished and ive been watching 24 jack bauer is the man!! anyone into good shows i just started getting into this so im kinda liking it, please post your favorite show's so far im done with The Unit and im on 24 thru netflix actually watching it now toggling screens!! post up..

I just started watching the Sons of Anarchy series on Amazon Prime because I can't stand watching TV because of the commercials. I'm about 1/2 through the first season and I'm getting into it.

The Unit was a good show for the first few seasons.. then they started turning it into more of a soap opera and it got stupid in the last season before it got cancelled. i think it used to be on right after NCIS..

I was watching "The Killing" on AMC when I finally realized there will be no end. The episodes string you along week after week uncovering yet another twist in the plot. No thanks, I just watch Wheeler Dealers now. At least they finish. But I do like "The Walking Dead". I enjoy seeing the zombies and could give a crap about the drama.

DEXTER!!! Start from season 1, if you get through the first 3 episodes I guaranty you will be hooked! My wife bought me seasons 1 & 2 and after I finished season 2 I was at walmart close to midnight midnight buying season 3. I work shift work and bring movies to work sometimes and I've got at least 4 coworkers hooked.

Check out "Justified" Crazy Azz show on FX
x2 '"The Unit" & "24" Still haven't seen the final season!!!
"Firefly" & the capstone/companion movie"Serenity"
"Generation Kill" mini-series, bunch of Jarheads in Iraq (scrooby...)
Just a few suggestions
D :)

You all need to check out "UNSUPERVISED". It is on Thursday nights (not right now because of the season change. 1st season down). It is a stupid adult cartoon but feature an GN in it. And even has the engine detailed as a turbo motor. AW!SOME!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

My List right now- Sons of Anarchy, The Walking Dead, and Game of Thrones.
Dexter is awesome too. SOA you need to start at the beginning and watch all four seasons Great show. The Walking Dead is good the
Comic books makes it look like Seseame Street though. Game of thrones is good but can get slow at times.

I been watching "blue bloods" on regular tv lately...its pretty kool i also liked "weeds" wen i had netflix

You all need to check out "UNSUPERVISED". It is on Thursday nights (not right now because of the season change. 1st season down). It is a stupid adult cartoon but feature an GN in it. And even has the engine detailed as a turbo motor. AW!SOME!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

that's the show with the modern smarter versions of Beavis and Butthead, right?
saw it a couple of times.. it was ok..

Suits (Hot Chicks) :)
The Unit
Wheeler Dealer
Walking Dead
Chasing Classic Cars
Top Gear (UK)
Top Gear (America) Not that great but still entertaining