TW: 1986 Buick Regal T-type

Buick_noob

I am selling my baby before I deploy overseas. The car is Shadow Grey and paint is in good condition. Has a Clean title and power everything to include a sunroof. Interior is light grey and looks to be in stock condition for a 22 year old car. Runs like a champ with about 106k miles and was told by previous owner that the engine been rebuild before. I can tell because of the block is painted black. I really do not want to sell it but stuff happens. Many upgrades such as Precision Front Mount Intercooler, shift kit, Walbro fuel pump with a hot kit, bigger turbo than stock, Be Cool Radiator, digital dash and temp control, Replaced the passenger side seat(broken when I bought it), Scan Master, Boost gauge, knock gauge, water temp gauge, oil pressure gauge, fuel pressure gauge, electric exhaust cut out, intake, plenum spacer, and much more. Car comes with a full tank of 93 octane gas. NADA says its worth $12,700. Some people on this board can vouch on my car. Grill is not on it because of the Front mount. i do still have the Grill in my garage. Red top battery is on the car but not in the picture. Also 3 different Chips comes with this car.

Pictures when I first got it a little over a year ago but since I bought I have been deployed for over 100 days. Rims in pictures are not on them the stock GN rims are.

myt-type.jpg

100_2087.jpg

100_2086.jpg

100_2085.jpg

100_2083.jpg

100_2082.jpg

100_2081.jpg

100_2080.jpg

100_2079.jpg

100_2078.jpg

Sorry about that I am located in Bellevue NE. Also had this in the garage during the snow, which means even more days it sat for.

What size rims are those front and back? And what back spacing? Any rubbing or closeness?

I know there is someone out there. I would hate to part this baby out in the long run. If I don't sell then I will keep it. Its been good to me. Throw a Offer out there and see if I will bit.

What does the car run in the 1/4?

I do not have anything to back this up but I was told by the previous owner it ran a 11.8 and due to where I lived at there is not a 1/4 mile strip here just a 1/8. I ran a 8.5 in the 1/8 and thats because my boost was set on 13 pounds and I was launching what seems like V6 power only than half way down my turbo kicked in and I was gone. I haven't took it down to the track in a while due to me deploying all the time which I am about to leave again here soon.:frown: