Two cars for the price of one!

Grandnat

I hate to do this but I have been sitting on them for 2 years now and I just don't have the time anymore.

I have 1987 Vin 7 car minus the engine and transmission. It is white with grey interior and chrome trim. The body has some hail damage but can be straightened out has factory 8.5" rearend and is a roller.

The other car was my street/strip car. It is a 1986 WH1 with all the goodies. I got into a front end collision and had some frame damage. I was going to use the white car to repair the Wh1 and make one complete car.

I purchased a powder coated reinforced frame. With cross bars and tubes welded inside each side of the frame to make this a SUPER sturdy frame. I swapped over the complete drive train to the new powder coated frame and purchased polyurythane bushings. I also ran steel braided fuel lines on the new frame for the feed line.

Currently the WH1 body is sitting on the frame minus a front clip.

parts list.

the WH1 has the following:

Rear Suspension
All H&R parts. (~$1,000 when new)
Solid upper control arms
adjustable lower control arms
Anti-Roll bar with heim joints.

Engine:
109 block
steel center mains
.30 over TRW (new style with black coating)
Cometic head gaskets
GN1 heads 14 bolt Mild porting and bowl work (these were machined and have the steel rocker pedestals installed which make a stronger head with less flex and eliminate the rocker bolts from ever pulling out)
heavy duty rocker shafts
212/212 hydraulic cam
PTE 71 GTQ w/ .85 exhaust (black powder coated exhaust) (new turbo! less than 200 miles on it)
Various billet parts Vaccum block, IAC angle block, Champion billet A/C delete.

alot of the parts are new and added after the wreck when I was trying to finish the project.

Fuel system:
#6 steel braided feed line.
Twin intake walbro 340 pumps
83# injectors.
F.A.S.T. fuel management with WB 02 (this is fully tuned for the car already)

Transmission:
TH400 with 3500 stall (went through five 200s and havent had a problem since going to the 400. it was bulletproof)

Driveshaft:
Custom steel drive shaft.

rear end
Factory 8.5" freshened with cluthches about 6 years ago. (hasnt driven in over 2 years)

The car was started after the wreck and it did go into gear and move. The engine did not get hit except for the aluminum intercooler pipe crushing between it and the radiator.

It started right up and there was no engine noise.

The same night the car was wrecked I had taken it to the local 1/8th mile track. (Redline raceway for those in the area)

The car ran 6.68 @104+mph back to back on the foot brake and Mickey thompson radials. with a 1.52 and a 1.54 60ft

the tune was 21 psi of boost and ~20 degrees of timing it was mostly pump gas with a splash of race fuel for saftey (ZERO knock on this tune).

Anyone in the North Texas area can attest to the fact that this car would run the numbers and on low boost. I never had a chance to turn it up on the new turbo since I was still just tuning it for the new turbo when I wrecked it.

I don't even want to know what I have invested in this car.

all I know is that it is sitting and depressing me :)

this could make someone very happy and make a very fast very reliable street/strip car since I have contiually upgraded the weak links.

I have clean titles on both cars. Both are non salvaged titles since I never reported the wreck to my insurance.

I am willing to let them both go as a package deal for $6500 I think this is a steal! but I am willing to negotiate.

good luck to who ever gets this car... I hope you have better brakes than I did!! :D

I have pictures upon request. (I will have to email them when I get to my home computer)

Car is located in Rockwall Texas.

You can PM or email me.

Grandnat @ hotmail (dot) com