Two more Turbo Regal sightings... Rt. 29, Maryland

gn85

You've gotta try this!
I must be on a roll. I spotted a GN yesterday in Baltimore. Today, I spot not one, but two Turbo Regals. Even crazier, both were spotted on Rt. 29 in the Columbia area of Maryland.

OK, first car I spotted was a gray T-top. This car was sitting on the shoulder of the southbound side of Rt. 29 with hazard lights flashing. I was heading in the opposite direction but did the good "Going Fast With Class" thing and turned around to see if I could help. Nobody was around so I left my number in case the owner needed some local help.

Second sighting, I was heading southbound on Rt. 29 around 10pm (three hours after the first sighting). I was driving my truck and saw headlights in my rear view mirror. I said to my g/f "WTF, a Grand National is coming up on me fast". Somehow, I knew it wasn't a T-type and wasn't a Regal. Sure enough I was right. I was doing about 65-70, moved over to the right and let him pass. I was going to try to catch up with the GN but this was an area known for police speeders activity. I didn't want to get a ticket and I didn't want to taunt the owner of the GN into going faster and getting a nasty ticket because I wanted a better look at his car. I think the tags had the letters "LNY".. Maryland tags.

Anyways... kinda strange seeing all these TRs in one week. g/f says it's because I haven't been driving the GN. Good theory.

WHO ARE YOU OUT THERE????

Yep drive the car more. LOL, i have no to 5.0 stickers on van and
TR. In the car not many races come along in the van the mustangs like to show off.