UFC 88: Breakthrough.

IMO there is a difference in a 10 second celebration, and a strange nipple twist, and especially a Tito 2 minute grave digging dancing, poor sport t-shirt advertisement exercise, then hearing Rogan talk about him maturing. (vs shamrock #3) I wanted to puke it was so full of crap.
It takes Ego to some degree for most guys to excel, Anderson Silva is probably THE expection in MMA, I have never heard him talk down an oponent, and he has the right to...who is stopping him these days?!! No one.

What did you guys think of Dan Henderson's fight? I thought he looked good against that stalky guy he fought. I want him so bad to come back and defeat Anderson Silva.

What did you guys think of Dan Henderson's fight? I thought he looked good against that stalky guy he fought. I want him so bad to come back and defeat Anderson Silva.
I agree. I like Henderson and really hope he begins a win streak in the UFC. It'll be a challenge for anyone to dethrone Silva though but Henderson definitely has a good shot at it.

Henderson is all heart. you gotta love him for his passion. He always has high energy fights. I would like to see him fight Chuck next. I would bet he knocks Chucks ass out!!:eek:

Can you guys believe that Couture is fighting Lesner? I would rather see Zuffa caugh up the money and get Fedor under contract to see Couture vs Fedor, or Fedor vs anyone. Even just letting Couture out of the rest of his contract to fight Fedor under another promotion just to let the fight happen.

Attachments

• IMG_1962.jpg
    IMG_1962.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 88