Up date on 3 in. dp

Looks like I gotta upgrade my mounts to poly ones. :D

Mr. Buick, I dont think you need to do anything to the turbo itself, it just bolts up to the exhaust housing. if you go the 1st page on this thread, there's pictures of the downpipe.

Got my LTDP tonight ! It looks big and bad :cool: I can't wait to get it on the car and check it out :D :D Lee did an excellent job packing and he even enclosed some helpful directions. It is very professional metal work, should last a long, long time.

im new to the buick scene dont know about all the lil stuff alot about cars in general blah blah u know... friend with 2 87's told me with the poly mounts i dont need a tie down strap to keep the engine from twisting.. so if i had just poly mounts will the dp be ok? and if i remember right the wastegate needs to be plumbed back into the dp... but can run it open but isnt emisions legal(o no) which way is everyone running theirs? anyone run it off the crossover on the bottom??? thanks

Originally posted by Chad Oliver
Got my LTDP tonight ! It looks big and bad :cool: I can't wait to get it on the car and check it out :D :D Lee did an excellent job packing and he even enclosed some helpful directions. It is very professional metal work, should last a long, long time.
WORD!!
I got mines last night! thing is...I need to get my poly mounts before I get it in. And since school session is right around the corner...installing time and getting the parts are going to take a while. none-the-less...its very high quality. :D

3" DP

Got my DP from Lee the other night. Looks great good quality and I already have one of the 12 other made DP's from 0-60 I'll see if there is much difference and yes they are a pain to install. I'll let you know the difference in spool up and seat of the pants HP. Tony

i'm new to the external wastgate thing, I understand the physics of it, just how does it look and does anyone have a picture of the complete 3" DP? Does it co all the way down to connect to the cat? Sorry i'm a visual learner so pictures are great.

There are some pictures on the first page that REDSHOTAIR posted of my set up and lees set up , hope it help you see what it looks like a little better.