Upcoming Events

Will you be attending either of these events?

• Gorilla Days Car Show

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Bowl Cruise

• Both

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Neither

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHRIS GATCH

9th Annual Gorilla Days Car Show
Thursday July 4th 2002
I-355 & 75th Street
2240 75th Street
Wilton Industries
Woodridge, Illinois
Noon 'til 4pm

Be sure to join nearly 300 other car show enthusiast at one of the largest car shows in the western suburbs.
This show is open to all makes and models and is free to all! The event is held on a huge paved parking lot at Wilton Industries located at the northwest corner of 75ht street & I-355.

Show car owners will receive "Goodie Bags" (while they last) and will be eligible for "peoples choice" trophies

D.J. Midnight Mike will be playing tunes for your entertainment all day long as if looking at all those cars will not be enough. Also a variety of food vendors plus restaurants within walking distance will be on hand to fulfill your hunger needs!

So come on out and enjoy the 4th no other way then with your car!

Hope to see you there!

Super Bowl Cruise
Sunday July 7th 2002
1370 W. North Avenue
Melrose Park, Illinois
Noon 'til 6pm

Come on out and bring your cars to the Second Annual Super Bowl Cruise! This event will take place on Sunday July 7th from 12 noon 'til 6 PM. The location will be at the Super Bowl 1370 W. North Avenue in Melrose Park. (About 5 blocks West of Kiddie Land. Located in the Winston Shopping Plaza)

Gary has once again opened his establishment up to us and hopes that everyone can make it out for this second annual cruise. There is a huge parking lot, which should be roped off for just the show cars. Super Bowl has a full service Grill, arcade (for the kids), billiard tables, and of course bowling. Gary will be supplying dash plaques for the cars in attendance. We had a rather good turnout last year for a cool fall day so this year we have moved the date up so that hopefully more people can make it out! So come on out and enjoy the 4th of July weekend with your Buick at the Super Bowl Cruise!

I hope to that everyone can make it to one of the events this weekend if not I want to wish you a safe and happy 4th of July from me as well as the CCGSCA!

Check out our calendar of events for more shows and info at www.chicagolandbuick.org

Just wanted to mention....

...that you don't have to be a member of our club to come to most of our events! Anyone can come to the shows and cruises - especially the Gorilla Day show on July 4th. We have Buick specific trophies, along with trophies for the other guys!
And when it comes to racing, anything that is Buick powered is more than welcome to come race with us. You won't get any points if you're not a member, but that's about the only drawback.

So if youre in the area, come join us! Events are either posted here or on the Events Calendar on our website at chicagolandbuick.org