Update on my daughter

you guys are in our thoughts and prayers tonight and every night. Happy Birthday Kendra. You will kick it's A*@.

Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers... and Happy Birthday!! Wish you the best!!

Im sorry to hear that, the staff at Swedish are very good, let us know if you need help, Im not far...

Update:
Our daughter is doing great. The doctor was successful at removing the entire tumor, as verified by a MRI last night about midnight. She has already been up and walking unassisted. She has a little weakness on her left side, but that is caused by the brain swelling back into the void from the tumor. She met with a physical therapist today and she said that our daughter didn't really need her help. Great news. Thanks again for all the warm wishes and prayers. She'll probably be in the hospital another couple of days. She might be home by Saturday, God willing.

Glad to hear the surgery went well. I have no doubt that she is up and about, ready to go home! (Or back to work) Those are the results we all look for. Take good care of her Ken! -Steve

Glad to hear your daughter is doing good! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Wow.... Ken, Ive been away from this site for a few weeks as I was taking a break and only now saw this.

First off, I am happy to hear your daughter is doing better. I was shocked to read what she has been going through. What a wonderful thing Steve set up for her and I am so glad she was able to enjoy it.

Best wishes to her and the rest of your family. You are all in my prayers.

Bill