URGENT REQUEST HELP US HELP OTHERS

Dennis Kirban

We are currently at a stand still for 1986-1987 original AC Delco mass air flow sensors. We can't help customers as we have zero cores.

Cardone has no correct cores at this point. Because like us they seldom got correct cores back over the years.
Currently we offer $40 credit for any correct useable original core.

Help us help other owners who want to retain the original AC Delco mass air flow sensor.

We can't continue to offer this without getting cores back. The correct ones the plug points downward and it doe snot have riveted on stands to affix to the air box...

We may have to no longer offer this unless we get correct cores. At the very least we will have to raise the core price to our customers.

Powermasters and turbos are currently not a problem but mass air flow sensors are.

We THANZ the readers of this post that can help us help others.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Hey Dennis can you post a pic of the correct one , Thanks Keith

Have to take pic of one on my car and have someone post basically the plug where the harness plugs into the unit points downward towards the ground. The popular converted one the plug is side ways horzantal and has two small tabs that are riveted to the unit to secure it to the air cleaner.

You can email me a photo of the one you got denniskirban@yahoo.com and I can tell you if its correct...

appreciate it.

denniskirban@yahoo,com

Great idea for pic or part number. There was one in a box that came with my car when I bought it. I'll look for it in my garage but it would be nice to know what the correct one looks like. Maybe I'll spot one at a yard sale or swap meet :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Mine says AC delco but it plugs in parallel with the ground . I thinks its bad and bout to upgrade to a LT1 and translator

Hope this helps...
uploadfromtaptalk1468037877845.jpg

Below is from Dennis Kirban:

"Thanks to Brandon for posting this is an actual original mass air flow sensor on my turbo T. This is the ones we want as cores!"

image.jpeg

What's an NOS "BW" code MAF going for these days? Have a few stashed that I'm thinking about unloading....