Used AR Torque Thrust II wheels in OH

Rogue74

I've got some slightly used 15" American Racing Torque Thrust II wheels for sale. I had some problems with my car so it's been sitting for almost a year and a half while I work on it. I got the wheels about 5 months before the problems and had to park it, so they don't have a lot of use. I'm near Dayton, OH and would like to see if someone in the area (or within driving distance) wanted them because of shipping costs involved. The front are 15x7 and the rear are 15x8; the specs are whatever AR sells, nothing custom. They still polish up really well (and are polished) and there's only one small ding on the lower rim of a rear wheel. I'm selling the tires with them; the tread is still great, but the sides are a little faded because of the car sitting, so you could get rid of them or keep them. If interested make an offer.

Thanks for the interest. I had one person reply before you guys, so let me see what he says and if he's not interested I'll go down the line of who contacted me in order.