VA, ATR rear bar, UMI arms, G-80 diff, axles..

Yes, they are great stock replacements. Just drop in.
the studs are 1/2", one size larger than stock, and are screw in

There are five unused holes for stock size studs

These are the Evolution series axles, $270 from Jegs.

Save $110!!!

Can't beat that!

I'll take the Superior axles. PM me with a shipping total to 48111, Belleville, MI and I will send a PayPal. Thank you

Unbelievable

Did any one recieve there items from this guy.I made a deal with him for lower and upper control arms a month ago,and yesterday I recieved only the upper arms.It been a while:mad: thats the lease of my problem, the problem is he sends me only the upper arms and a check for 90 dollars with out telling me anything.Scott I try to email you but no answer.If you are reading this reinburst me threw pay pal the same way I payed you.

Did any one recieve there items from this guy.I made a deal with him for lower and upper control arms a month ago,and yesterday I recieved only the upper arms.It been a while:mad: thats the lease of my problem, the problem is he sends me only the upper arms and a check for 90 dollars with out telling me anything.Scott I try to email you but no answer.If you are reading this reinburst me threw pay pal the same way I payed you.

I received my Superior axles. There was a little mix up with Scott refunding my PayPal thinking that I purchsed the upper and lower control arms, but we got that worked out. He had said in an email it was going to be awhile before he could remove the lowers and that's why he refunded the $. Obviously that message was intended for you. Hope that helps explain things somewhat.

Mike

I received my Superior axles. There was a little mix up with Scott refunding my PayPal thinking that I purchsed the upper and lower control arms, but we got that worked out. He had said in an email it was going to be awhile before he could remove the lowers and that's why he refunded the $. Obviously that message was intended for you. Hope that helps explain things somewhat.

Mike
Okay, I could understand that, because it sound like he was a little confused from the beginning.I didn't know what was going on, but i'm just going to ship the upper back.I really wanted the hole set and I would of perferd the lower arms before the uppers.Thanks for the reply Tspool.

Okay, I could understand that, because it sound like he was a little confused from the beginning.I didn't know what was going on, but i'm just going to ship the upper back.I really wanted the hole set and I would of perferd the lower arms before the uppers.Thanks for the reply Tspool.

Got my stuff as described. Scott is a good seller, hope it's just a mix up...

Keep the uppers, I'll just refund 100% thru paypal, and please tear up my check. I did try to refund you a week or so ago, but I sent money to the wrong guy. He was nice enough to send it back. I have been too busy to finish all this stuff the right way, sorry.
I have had a few problems with a local shop on the rear work. Very sorry guys. Morons tried to take off the ring gear thinking it was a regular threaded bolts and broke every single one. Few other problems...

Can you please give me your paypal address, and the amount you would like to be refunded for?
You can buy just the lowers on Ebay or at UMI, or ?? For around the same I refunded you for. I was just thinking you could use that money to buy just the lowers new.

I caught my 14year old son stealing cigarettes, and have been all depressed about him and his school work recently. I may have been spending too much time in the garage, need to spend more time with kids.

I have no intention of scamming, or making people pissed off on purpose. Just trying to clear out some parts in my messy garage.
Thanks!!

Scott

(Frank, I just sent you a full refund thru paypal. Have a nice holiday)

Keep the uppers, I'll just refund 100% thru paypal, and please tear up my check. I did try to refund you a week or so ago, but I sent money to the wrong guy. He was nice enough to send it back. I have been too busy to finish all this stuff the right way, sorry.
I have had a few problems with a local shop on the rear work. Very sorry guys. Morons tried to take off the ring gear thinking it was a regular threaded bolts and broke every single one. Few other problems...

Can you please give me your paypal address, and the amount you would like to be refunded for?
You can buy just the lowers on Ebay or at UMI, or ?? For around the same I refunded you for. I was just thinking you could use that money to buy just the lowers new.

I caught my 14year old son stealing cigarettes, and have been all depressed about him and his school work recently. I may have been spending too much time in the garage, need to spend more time with kids.

I have no intention of scamming, or making people pissed off on purpose. Just trying to clear out some parts in my messy garage.
Thanks!!

Scott

(Frank, I just sent you a full refund thru paypal. Have a nice holiday)
Scott thanks for the refund and sorry to hear all these thing are happing to you.Thanks for the holiday gift and good luck.:)