vac/boost gauge

LS954

MH-60S Airframer, USN!!
Anyone know if VDO makes a vac/boost gauge that will go to 30psi? Been looking and cant find one that goes up that high only up to 25. I have the black bezel/face gauges so would like to keep everything looking similar.

SpeedHut makes some nice gauges a bit pricy but fully customizable and the interfacing is very nice for the gauges.

Aguages.jpgI personally prefer my Westach gauges. Far more accurate than the VDO crap I also have.

These are aircraft quality (as a matter of fact they ARE aircraft gauges), and properly calibrated before you get them.

Westach

http://www.westach.com/gauge_images/2C4-22.jpg
2C4-22

I like Cyberdyne, red digital readout goes well with my TType maroon interior.

Boost guage

Dave where did you purchase those guages from vdo is crap and Auto meter is bigger crap I need a good boost guage:eek:

i know u asked about vodo but i have an autometer thats black face and goes to either 50 or 60 psi, will have to look again but i can prob get a hold of another one if you are interested

Dave where did you purchase those guages from vdo is crap and Auto meter is bigger crap I need a good boost guage:eek:

What formed your opinion that AutoMetter gauges are crap? Please enlighten me.

Bruce '87 Grand National

I like Cyberdyne, red digital readout goes well with my TType maroon interior.

I've got 7 Cyberdyne red digital gauges between 3 vehicles. (not the GN)
Have had to replace two of them and two sensors on others,and presently have 3 that have LED's that are out.

Yet,the 2 Cyberdyne red digital voltmeters that I put in my RV 9yrs ago work perfectly.

I won't buy another Cyberdyne. Plus,I think they are still too bright when dimmed at night.

Dave what size are those? I see they offer 2" 2 1/4" and 3". I'm assuming 2 1/4", any fitment issues?

Most of our gauges are 2 1/16". The 2" that westach sells are pretty much the same. fitment is fine in my A pillar.