vacum can

85ha

Could someone show me a pic or diagram of the vacum lines to the blend door vacum canister next to a/c drier. Previous owner had vacum can bypassed and vacum line run to MAP line port at T on back of intake and the MAP sensor connected to vacum block on TB. I already fixed the mess of vacum lines (fixed the 10psi max boost problem I had, now getting 15psi!!) Problem now is A/C blows out floor only

Could someone show me a pic or diagram of the vacum lines to the blend door vacum canister next to a/c drier. Previous owner had vacum can bypassed and vacum line run to MAP line port at T on back of intake and the MAP sensor connected to vacum block on TB. I already fixed the mess of vacum lines (fixed the 10psi max boost problem I had, now getting 15psi!!) Problem now is A/C blows out floor only

The smallest port on the vacum block feeds vacum line to the vacum canister and the cruise control via a t splitter. PS The diagram for this is on the radiator cover.

The upper port on the vacuum cannister goes to the vacuum block on the throttlebody. I do not have cruise control. The port is the one closest to the firewall on the drivers side.

The lower port on the vacuum cannister snakes down the passenger inner fender and out of sight. It must go into the heater system in the dash board. Brad