vacum modulator

bluettype

i've decided to go with a turbo 350 2 questions what part of the shifting does the vacum control,and does not having the kickdown cable hooked up effect anything?

i've decided to go with a turbo 350 2 questions what part of the shifting does the vacum control,and does not having the kickdown cable hooked up effect anything?

The vacuum modulator on a turbo 350 serves essentially the same function as the TV cable on the 2004R (raises pressures under load/low vacuum) If it is bad or unhooked, the tranny will shift harder than normal under lighter loads.

Kickdown cable is needed for heavy throttle downshifts to a lower gear.

I ve got a rebuilt th350 from level 10 with lower first gear so it matches a 200r4 exactly without the overdrive good to the 10s, comes with a also new 3000 converter. if interested-i paid $1600. for everything-will sell for $1000.

not sure on that-i will try to find the paperwork on it this weekend and let you know-i know they lowered the first gear to 2.74 just like a 200r4 and put all heavy duty parts in for street/strip,they said good to 10s.i only drove it for a few hundred miles then sold the car without the drivetrain. it felt very strong especially with the 9" ford rear.