Vacuum question with video.

Question on routing. Basically the MAP sensor is in a T with the cruise and goes into the middle rear of the vacuum block. and no where in the vacuum diagram does it call for that. On the back of the intake there is a connector that goes to the fuel regulator. One side of that T is capped off. I am thinking this is there the hard line for the boost gauge / map sensor would connect to. I do have all of the diagrams and pictures but wanted to make sure. Thanks!

yes i think your on the right track back of the engine , mind if i see the picture your talking about as i am trying to tie my map into the right spot also. these cheap thin lines have a habit of burning of on this particular connection so i would find some heat resistant wire loom to run it through before installing . it can be found at electrical suppliers or rewind shops

Actually i followed the diagram on the car and once i started digging in it made sense. First time its a bit crazy but quickly came together. Thanks!

good job , ill just have a look at the spare motor in the corner of the shop before i dig into it , man that car could use some lovin