Value Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best post ever......Laugh every time I read it :biggrin:

PS My wife thinks it's funny too

Keep us informed Ty!! Someone has to know this guy....

GoinCrazy, I meant to say, "someone has to know your husband." I'm sure he would like to know what is going on here. Not implying that you were a guy. :biggrin:

OMG you guys are PARANOID. I am NOT a guy and everything I have said is TRUE. With the exception of the fun things playing with "RED LIKE BULL" men. I hope TY will find whatever he is looking for. All he needs to do is ask. So far he is cold off my trail if he can't find my IP address in MIAMI, FLORIDA. I have nothing to hide. Except for these crazy men that wants a piece of me.

Ok Jennie Trujillio Valdez, I owe you a apologie. After doing more research last night you if fact DO live in Miami. I will not go into any more details than that,

I apologize 100% to you and all the board members here because I was wrong.

But when I did an IP Search it did show you using an AOL (proxy server) which does mean a lot of times people are trying to hide their identity.

Therefore I thought you might have been here with ill intentions.

This thread will be done by 12:00 pm central time because of all the ill will and feel free to start a new one with a Cars For Sale Price listed by each one. That is a requirement in the cars for sale forum.
Ty

Locate IP Address Lookup Show on Map City of the IP 205.188.116.12

i would sell the turd viper first!

Lol now that funny:p

I am leaving it open long enough to see the OP got her apology then the thread will be closed.

As I said before, if she wants to sell the cars there will be another thread started by her with pictures and an asking price guys.

Ty

I know some guys that did sell their toys off for family issues so if its true that sucks but I would sell the viper and the gn and build a coffin for the gnx and leave that one alone. The viper is easy to replace the gn who cares. Some people just get their priorities screwed up.Family is always first. Cars can be replaced. If there is a divorce pending all assets are frozen. If sold money would be split between them unless his balls are in her purse like mine are in my girlfriends:biggrin: good luck.

This is a dude with boobs or a chick with a ....... or its just Rosie O'Donnell but it sure isnt a lady.

Boot him out

Yes, I will cut him a break, when he comes up with the $120K I had to personally borrow for him.

If he owes you 120k sell them fcuking cars and kick his ass out. Does he work? Im sure some of that money went towards the cars. Is he disabled? If not get a job deadbeat. Make your wife support you and your kids:eek:. How do you sleep at night. Them kids better start working too. You know who is going to be babysitting. Mom thats who. Starting over at 47 aint right. Put the foot down or up his ass. Good luck with that mess grandma

TY, I guess too many of us called her bluff and now she wont answer! I was serious about her to PM me the price of the X!! O well!

Actually I didn't. I came on a banana boat from CUBA got married and helped my husband raise 3 buicks.

This thread is useless without pictures! Post your most beautiful picture of yourself...standing in front of the GNX.:biggrin:

Whoever said "Thats the reason why I'm afraid to get married"...I feel the exact same way. Every friend or family member of mine is not happy with their marriage. With the amount of distractions going on today, marriage will NEVER be what it used to be. It is SO overrated getting married. There are so many facts and data backing this up. My ex (notice EX) wanted me to abandon my car hobby thing too and I told her to F off. I've never been happier being single. I can see who I want, when I want, and spend as much money on my car as I want. Selfish? Yup damn right and thats how everyone is turning these days anyways. If you can't beat them, join them.

goincrazy...I suggest you find "alternative" ways of getting money instead of selling cars...how about going out on the corner and putting yourself up for sale?

Yes, you are ABSOLUTELY correct, and I will take your advise. Remember, I came looking for prices. Just for the records. Not really to sell on this site. But that doesn't matter anymore. Thank you.

Yes, you are ABSOLUTELY correct, and I will take your advise. Remember, I came looking for prices. Just for the records. Not really to sell on this site. But that doesn't matter anymore. Thank you.

Then this post is done,this is a cars for sale forum, not a cars fishing forum.

Why are you looking at this? If you a wife wanting to sell your husbands prized cars why are you looking at SGRIMS drag car?

goincrazy

Send Message User Lists Last Activity: Today 09:45 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Attachment Sometimes you just gotta start over....
jvaldes23@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.