Vehicle invoice sheet question

dragrazor

Can anybody share a picture of their 1987 grand national vehicle invoice sheet? I have a bunch of paperwork given to me when i purchased my car about two months ago and want to get a window sticker reproduction. I read that if i get my vehicle invoice, it will be a more accurate window sticker. I may have it in the paperwork that i was given but have no idea what to look for. Thank you in advance.

If all you want is a window sticker, just take a picture of your white sticker that should be on the underside of your trunk lid....it has all of the options that came with your Buick in letters/numbers.......being old, I can't remember the name of this sticker, but it does have your VIN on it......if you don't have a camera, then just copy all information from that sticker down on paper and send that in......

Bruce '87 Grand National

If all you want is a window sticker, just take a picture of your white sticker that should be on the underside of your trunk lid....it has all of the options that came with your Buick in letters/numbers.......being old, I can't remember the name of this sticker, but it does have your VIN on it......if you don't have a camera, then just copy all information from that sticker down on paper and send that in......

Bruce '87 Grand National

Bruce, i have that but when you go to kirbans website and click on the window sticker, it talks about sending that rpo sticker that you mention and a copy or picture of the vehicle invoice. It says that with both things, they can make a more accurate window sticker. I just need to know what this invoice looks like.