Video: Hooks up well....

somebody posted a comment on youtube saying AWD.....looked it up, looks like they were all AWD

Sure looks like rwd but tough to say. I see the rear wheels spinning but not the front. Either way that thing rips! I just watched it again and if you look closely the front tires are smoking and since mrsyclone posted AWD is guess it is.

U better belive it´s AWD and realy haul a$$

I know Robert and his truck quite well and I tell U this, sitting in that truck and he tells U to grabb on.... just do it or U be staring att the sealing the whole time he floors it :D

Its most likely AWD....BUT, even in that case, more is still transferred to the rear...It looks AWD to me, just with a whole pile of power on tap!

-Will

Its most likely AWD....BUT, even in that case, more is still transferred to the rear...It looks AWD to me, just with a whole pile of power on tap!

-Will

Its a stock !!!!! Sy transfercase. distribution is 65% to therear and 35% to the front.

Update this autum He did change the transfercase to a Typoon case, same % but a larger output shaft.. (more splines)