Vintage 1990 GN Video

GNVenom

In case you didn't see this one yet...when the turbo cars were young. There is also a shot of the first Syclone prototype, with a GN engine.
[video=youtube_share;YHg3Q6d3Ngs]http://youtu.be/YHg3Q6d3Ngs[/video]

Wow you can definetly see the video is dated!! I remember those head light covers....Funny seeing Dennis back in the day as well...

The link above wasn't working but I posted another.
I think what is amazing is that the Turbo Buicks had such a big following way back then. They were all relatively new, and guys were getting together at shows with them already.

The link above wasn't working but I posted another.
I think what is amazing is that the Turbo Buicks had such a big following way back then. They were all relatively new, and guys were getting together at shows with them already.

That is very cool. My dad worked at a dealer in 1987 and the sales rep brought one to the dealership. He kept going on how it would lick a 'vette and only had a V6. Dad took me to the lot as soon as one came in for stock so I could see it. He also borrowed a tpi 5 speed Camaro once and did the best burnout my 8 year old brain had ever scene in person and still ranks up there with the best I've done to date. I'm glad these cars were kept a little better than the 3rd gen Camaros were. You don't see as many nice 3rd gen Camaros as you do GNs and other TRs. Hopefully my child will appreciate the Buick, but it'll probably just be a record player to her by then... Thanks for the post and the video. It's cool to see Kirban back then too...

Exactly 4 years to the day that video was made was my first day in the military. Had my t -type in 93 and yes it had the smoked headlight covers.

Guess what... I got a new set from Scott at GNS and they look good!