Virginian's

i got to richmond track quit often and i should be going to vmp weekend after this one to run my ttype.

later...RED

well im shooting to be there friday night so far so good ...dont really think i'll get real good #'s out of the car with the tranny thats in it but oh well..

mir trip sucked brian didnt get his wastegate yet and wrecked his viper sat. night so he rode up with me then i never got to run du to the pump seal blowing out of the trans.

i am trying to get some baseline times with the new motor before the track shuts down.

later..RED
or call friday and check (757) 570-4403 ...thats my cell #

Originally posted by jlee
Hardy VA. 20 min. from roanoke. We should all get together sometime and meet at richmond or VMP.is richmond closer to roanoke than VMP? John

jlee,

HEY!!???.... Im in Hardy.. Right up on the hill from Bay Roc and the public boat launch at Smith Mtn Lake.... Just look for all the black marks on Hardy Rd right after you top the hill going toward the 'noake.. It wasnt me BTW... Few mudstain buds like to lemme know they are thinkin bout me I guess.. :D

Never seen ya around I don think.. If you are who I think you are then do you know Lee Slaugh?? He's a bud I work with thats building a ~670hp SC/intercooled stang and talks about a fellow out my way (in Burnt Chimney area) that has a WE4.. That you??

Stop by sometime during the week or gimme a yell on my cell phone(580-4046) and we can talk turbo..

Later.

I live in Roanoke" The Big City" Currantly car poor and turbo challanged but working on getting another one or go the rest of the way insane

Marshall James

myclone , you could stop whinning about the rosewood T cause it reminds me that i also sold it DANGIT!!!

I aint whinin (well, ok... yeah I am). Least I got somthin with a turbo on it unlike some ppl I know.. Even if it is slow.... neener, neeeener, neeeeeeener. :p :p :p

I will have another Turbo and I will make it fast!!
" Was that to the floor???" I still haven't forgot
hehehehehehe

Originally posted by marshallcash

" Was that to the floor???" I still haven't forgot
hehehehehehe

OMG!!! ROFLMAO!!!!! Sorry bout that man... ;) :p I didnt know it would still bother you years later...

Still funny as hell though:D :D ;) ;) :p :p

myclone, what up?? The soon to be aquired green impy runs much better. You won't believe what I did!!! I got my 68 Camaro out of the paint shop
after 8 years! You would think it would be finished but it's not!!!!
cudos on the good runs in NC

Virginia

Fredricksburg VA Here....still need a 8.5 rear for my GN with gears better than 2.29 !!

cool your not that far away....

does the car have an 8.5 or a 7.5 ?

there are a couple on here for sale now real cheap but there not to local...

if by chance you just need a gear and unit i install gears and can hook ya up.

southern buicks

any hillbillys on here? pat myers charleston,WEST virginia

more redneck than hillbilly but i love the hills.

thought about moving out that way but thinkng of some backwoods in n.c. now.

can I join in?

I was stationed in Norfolk with the Navy from 93-97. Any of you Hampton Rds folks ever met Frank Baber down in Suffolk? Patrick Henry Mall still "happening" by any chance?

-Greg

:eek: Red moving to NC.........hmmmmmmm. I 'll trade with ya you come down here I will move to VA. I REALLY REALLY found something I like up there!

Lisa
XO

.........My Baby

Originally posted by Lghtemup
:eek: Red moving to NC.........hmmmmmmm. I 'll trade with ya you come down here I will move to VA. I REALLY REALLY found something I like up there!

Lisa
XO

.........My Baby

:eek: :eek: :eek: Hmmm.. Wonder what that could be??? Wouldnt happen to be someone that owns a "slow" truck would it?? :DI was debating heading for NC but you guys need some mountains and more trees..

TTL sweety.. :D

first off the patrick henry hangout died when they remodeled the place ....that sucked we were getting people from everywere coming to that one before it stopped we would have a few hundred cars show up on sat nights.

Lisa : if i moved down there you wouldn't have no reason to come up here no more....;) and believe me you dont want to come anywere near the east coast of va.

unless you are into drug running,shooting people or getting shot at.
or not sleeping because every car that goes by has the bass ratling your house.
just picture a pepper shaker with a few grains of salt...:eek:

i want me a place to have a auto repair shop and house on same property without paying a buttload to this comunist state i live in.

when the weather starts warming i'll be traveling to different parts and spending some weekends down there and seeing how things are ..............i've got to get out of the city i grew up were we rode 3 wheelers to go sit on the neibors porch not just take 15 steps and your there.

Well Red I found something I like up in VA. But as far as salt goes... we have less of it here. Alot of Taco Bell's . LOL I was in VA ....I never heard a car go by at nite...

Lisa
XO

Originally posted by Lghtemup
Well Red I found something I like up in VA. But as far as salt goes... we have less of it here. Alot of Taco Bell's . LOL I was in VA ....I never heard a car go by at nite...

Lisa
XO

Trust me... What you found is pretty darned happy you like it up here. Hmmm.. Didnt hear any cars huh? :D :D Wonder why???? ;)

TTL Sweety...

Fuzzy..
XOXO

shame on u 2 but it does get better out west some but the east coast sucks just stay out that way (west of richmond and you'll be ok for a few more years.

i hear ya on the taco bells starting to be a big bisiness out here too...:(