Volt booster installation

Cmo5

I'm installing a volt booster and connected the brown wire from the alternator with the red male connector (white wire) on the volt booster and crimped it together. I plugged the volt booster connector to the alternator. I removed the vacuum line from the charcoal canister to the metal piping (near the fuel pressure regulator). The volt booster has a "plastic tee" and it says to install the rubber hose coming from the charcoal canister to the male part of the plastic tee and connect the female part of the tee to the metal pipe. This doesn't make sense, here's what it looks like! I assume you cut part of the rubber hose from the charcoal canister and connect it to the tee and then to the metal piping (near the fuel pressure regulator) but what about the other end of the tee? Help please!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 98
just cut the rubber hose about 1" longer than the metal pipe and add in the tee, then hook up the canister hose back up to the other end of the tee.

just cut the rubber hose about 1" longer than the metal pipe and add in the tee, then hook up the canister hose back up to the other end of the tee.
I removed the charcoal canister from the car. It was just in the way and from what I've been told, not really needed.

well, maybe put a short piece on the metal tube and hook up the tee, then plug the other end with a rubber plug. was the metal tube plugged off? or, just use a longer vac line to go dirrectely to the metal tube?

well, maybe put a short piece on the metal tube and hook up the tee, then plug the other end with a rubber plug. was the metal tube plugged off? or, just use a longer vac line to go dirrectely to the metal tube?
The charcoal canister was hooked up to the metal tube and I pulled the canister out of the car. I have the long vacuum line from the charcoal canister off the car too. Where would you get a rubber plug to plug the other end of the tee?

any auto parts stores, or even wallmart will have them, but I think it would look better if you got a little longer vac line and ran it from the metal tube to the voltbooster directly by replacing the short vac line on the voltbooster.

any auto parts stores, or even wallmart will have them, but I think it would look better if you got a little longer vac line and ran it from the metal tube to the voltbooster directly by replacing the short vac line on the voltbooster.
So just get rid of the tee and cut a piece of the rubber hose off from the charcoal canister and connect directly from the volt booster to the metal tube, eliminating the tee?