Wanda, Syclone for sale?

There's one in AutoTrader.com for $18,500. Its in Vancouver. I don't know the owner or the truck. The "low" mileage isn't shown either. I don't like it when they don't show much info. What is #1 of 2800..? Yeah that was the first one made... Whatever..
Anyone finding one of these, I suggest they spend the money on Carfax to check out the history on any of these. They have been a hot item the last few years for thieves. Typhoons too.
If I hear of any really local ones, I will post it for you :)

Frank, I had a guy approach me at BM a couple of weeks ago w/a '93 Typhoon for sale. I have the guys phone number if your buddy isn't just looking for a SY.

ADAM

P.S. Gettin'to 500 posts is going to be tough.

Frank,
Another place to possibly find a truck for your friend is www.syty.net. Sometimes there are local trucks for sale posted in there. I'll watch the Sy Ty list for any too.
I can't wait to post in here when its my time to start looking for a GN or T-Type... and it won't be very long... I already have a few mind. :p

(I'll never make it to 100 posts!)

Thanks for the replies. My buddy is selling his WRX and is looking for something else to play with, keep it clean ADAM!,

I saw the one in Vancouver and I feel the same way. No info = no call. At least from me.

Thanks
Again.

Randy, when do you want to race against the WRX?

Have any of you tall guys tried to squeeze into a Sy? I've watched, haha...it's tough getting legroom when you're not a shorty like me. The back of the cab stops the seats, not the track, and most guys that ride with me have their knees up..with the seat all the way back. Imagine how comfortable driving would be with that steering wheel in the way... Most of the guys I know, have Tys probably because the seat goes back alot further.

Thats one of the reasons I bought a TY .
I herd if you put TY seats in a SY you get more room Roland told me that .............;)
Randy