Want a GNX what are my options?

kna4977

Looking for a GNX and was wondering if anyone knows of any that are for sale now or might be for sale in the near future. Looking for one that is mostly original, clean and complete.

I know 475 is going to be auctioned at Barrett Jackson and 375 is for sale currently on e-bay. Kirban has had one listed in his newsletter as well a few times. If there are any others, let me know.

how much are u asking for your gnx? where is it located? im in the market to buy one now, one that has been driven 65k miles is perfect.

thks,
robb

shoot me a pm

#358, 17k miles, all original.........there is a thread with pics somewhere in the for sale area here.

#364 is for sale too. I saw it on another message board. The owner say's it has 600 miles and he's asking $88500 firm. I think he's a member of this board too, he goes by the name twinvipers.

#364 is for sale too. I saw it on another message board. The owner say's it has 600 miles and he's asking $88500 firm. I think he's a member of this board too, he goes by the name twinvipers.

Sold it 2 weeks ago. I am also looking for one with miles so I can drive it once in a while.