Want a turbo!

I don't think you are going to see that happen with a stock converter... It would take a small BB unit to even get close...

I went 11.43@118 with a ta60 and a stock TC With a 1.61 60ft time. But my car is Light no options, 3350 without me in it.

My car with a different combo ran a 11.39 @ 119 mph with a TE60 at 24psi boost with a Precision stock loc. I/C , flat tappet 210-205 cam,and a orange stripe 3000 stock diameter converter.

Engine was rebuilt .030 over, with stock freshened heads (not ported), stock intake, TB, RJC power plate, 42.5 lb injectors. She was runnin a tad lean though!:eek: Probably why it ran so good.

The car sixty footed at 1.58. Stock weight car.

FWIW the new billet turbos definetly have alot of potential. I just installed a 6262 billet wheel journal bearing on my car. Need to sort out the converter yet. But so far Im very impressed with the power.

I'd do the Alky first !!! :cool:

X2

Or both turbo and alky if you can swing it. You can get deep into the 12s for sure with the stock turbo. Some have gone high 11s but it is hard to do. At least I would not expect to run 11's on a stock turbo. The 60ft and elevation/air quality play a role when squeezing every last drop out of the stock turbo. I would expect to see 12.20s out of the stock turbo. If you go faster than that great. But low 12's is a good staring point IMO.

It all depends on the driver also. Look at all my mods and my 1/4 time. I still have have a lot of learning to do with these cars.

It all depends on the driver also. Look at all my mods and my 1/4 time. I still have have a lot of learning to do with these cars.

WOW:eek: With all your mods you should be in the 11's! I ran 12.71 with stock turbo, intercooler, heads ,cam & injectors. Just your basic bolt ons.
Keep it up you'll get there. I am slowly buying stuff for my car:)