Want to buy:

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Want to buy:
I am looking for a solid roof, under 25K mile, pristine condition, highly optioned, well maintained, stock block ’87 Turbo-T. Astro-Roof possibly considered. Possibly a ’87 GN would be considered. Original owner or few owner car & original paint in pristine condition preferred. Non-Limited preferred. Prefer a car that has already been modified to the extent that it currently runs mid 11’s & mid 400 RWHP & corresponding RWTQ range. Car must have recent verifiable ¼ mile times and / or dyno sheets. Also prefer a car that has had the suspension already modified to the extent that it will not embarrass itself in lane-changing, cornering, freeway on and off ramps, acceleration and / or stopping. Prefer SoCal area but will travel for right car. Car must pass or be close to passing Kalif smog requirements.
I will not consider any of the following: t-tops, dealer installed moon roofs, cages, roll bars, tubs, mini-tubs, lowering more than 1 inch.
Please E-mail me at:
>gary-l-wells@msn.com<

Gary when you find one,,, and you rejected it, please let me know i will get it.Or better yet i looking for the same car.Thanx Rafael.....

Want to buy:
I am looking for a solid roof, under 25K mile, pristine condition, highly optioned, well maintained, stock block ’87 Turbo-T. Astro-Roof possibly considered. Possibly a ’87 GN would be considered. Original owner or few owner car & original paint in pristine condition preferred. Non-Limited preferred. Prefer a car that has already been modified to the extent that it currently runs mid 11’s & mid 400 RWHP & corresponding RWTQ range. Car must have recent verifiable ¼ mile times and / or dyno sheets. Also prefer a car that has had the suspension already modified to the extent that it will not embarrass itself in lane-changing, cornering, freeway on and off ramps, acceleration and / or stopping. Prefer SoCal area but will travel for right car. Car must pass or be close to passing Kalif smog requirements.
I will not consider any of the following: t-tops, dealer installed moon roofs, cages, roll bars, tubs, mini-tubs, lowering more than 1 inch.
Please E-mail me at:
>gary-l-wells@msn.com<

I was gonna say Slow Luis always has a few turbo buicks for sale so you might want to hit him up....... but then I saw you wanted a mid 11 sec car, and well all his cars are slow so I dont think that will work:biggrin:

The only difference between "Slow Luis" & Pauncho Villa is that there were no turbo Buicks in Pauncho Villa's day. J/K, Slow Luis.

The only difference between "Slow Luis" & Pauncho Villa is that there were no turbo Buicks in Pauncho Villa's day. J/K, Slow Luis.

LOL!!!! Thats funny!..... but you might want to slow down the joke a little so he could understand it!:D

Want to buy:
Please E-mail me at:
>gary-l-wells@msn.com<

Wow Gary... All I can say is good luck with that one. :tongue:

Gary won't be happy until he kills the last Dodo. LOL And he has a spec sheet for that too.

Gary won't be happy until he kills the last Dodo. LOL And he has a spec sheet for that too.
Come on, Natty, It's not like I am impossible to please, well, on second thought, yes it is. And due to old age, I am having a very hard time changing that aspect.

Damn I don't get no respect.:mad:

I guess I'm gonna have to go to the track and lay the smack down on Slow Victor so he'll stop harassing me.:eek:

The only car I know of in this area that fits Gary's criteria is Bob Harris's '87 GN. Built to handle with Enkei springs, blah blah blah. Full four wheel Brembo disc brakes, great engine combo, etc. Mirror paint and beautiful interior. I drove that car and it didn't scare me with how fast it accellerated (which wasn't too bad), but how fast it stopped.

Maybe Ralph can cut Gary a sweet deal on that T-Type of his that went mid-11s at Bakersfield a few weeks back...? :biggrin:

The only car I know of in this area that fits Gary's criteria is Bob Harris's '87 GN. Built to handle with Enkei springs, blah blah blah. Full four wheel Brembo disc brakes, great engine combo, etc. Mirror paint and beautiful interior. I drove that car and it didn't scare me with how fast it accellerated (which wasn't too bad), but how fast it stopped.
Maybe Ralph can cut Gary a sweet deal on that T-Type of his that went mid-11s at Bakersfield a few weeks back...? :biggrin:
---------------------------------------
Bob Harris's '87 GN is striking, and I am planning on doing a similar and or same set-up for brakes on my white T or another T if I find 1.
--------------------------------------
Ralph is busy buying up all the cars that he can accumulate, not sell them. I don't forsee Ralph selling his T anytime in the near future.

Thanks for both mentions, though, Morgan, and it is good to hear from you, hope that everything is going ok.

I bet that car is off Gary's list since it's touch a track. LOL :biggrin:
------------------------------
You're on the right track, but not close enough, Brent, but a good guess nevertheless. I am looking for a car that has been tracked and / or dynoed at least a time or two, but there is a limit somewhere. I would guess that I would balk at a car that has been tracked a dozen times or more.

So true!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
----------------------
Close but no cigar, Andrew. A few track runs just proves its capabilities. A continual life of feeding it asphalt every other weekend will definitely wear it down somewhat. You big guys have enough money to bankroll a few more Porsches for uncle lou, I don't even have enough money to buy it breakfast.

----------------------
Close but no cigar, Andrew. A few track runs just proves its capabilities. A continual life of feeding it asphalt every other weekend will definitely wear it down somewhat. You big guys have enough money to bankroll a few more Porsches for uncle lou, I don't even have enough money to buy it breakfast.

I wouldn't say I am made of money. Actually far from the truth. I actually just joined the welfare program. Now I can but 22's for my new Escalade :D :D :D . Hey Gary my Odd. on my car says it only has 13k mikes on it. Combine that with 11's capable its the right car for you!!! LOL

----------------------
Gary ! I can't ever recall seeing a hearse with a luggage rack ? Go into your retirement savings a buy the damn car that you want. Stop putting out all those ridiculas requirements that no 20 year old car can ever meet. These cars weren't made in heaven when they were new . Let alone now. As for the Porsche. I made some wise investments through the years & staying married to the right woman certainly helped. Not having to support any kids & two career people working together. If I can't afford any car I want by now I'm doing something wrong. So stop your whining & go for it.