Wanted: bucket seats/center console/pillar trim and other interior items for my 81 Regal

Mike Diaz

Enlarged member
I am on the hunt for a good interior for my 81 Regal project. Bucket seats, center console, steering column (for floor shifter), door panels (power windows), etc. I have cash in hand, I don't mind if the seats are faded or some of it needs a little work, but I'll pay more for clean, quality parts. I'm located in Charlotte, but will travel up to 250 or pay for shipping. Please let me know what you have.

Thanks!

I have a set of grey Velour door panels they are in good driver condition they do not have the trim pieces on them. $25 for the pair plus shipping
They are boxed up and ready to go. Been sitting in my garage for a while I could use the space.

I am on the hunt for a good interior for my 81 Regal project. Bucket seats, center console, steering column (for floor shifter), door panels (power windows), etc. I have cash in hand, I don't mind if the seats are faded or some of it needs a little work, but I'll pay more for clean, quality parts. I'm located in Charlotte, but will travel up to 250 or pay for shipping. Please let me know what you have.

Thanks!
I have a set of CSII lower panels (with armrests) for 100 +shipping.
I also have a so so center console. No cracks or tears in any of the grey material, but needs cleaning. A small piece of the edge of the plastic where it meets the carpet, (about the size of a quarter), and the bolt holes in the storage compartment are broken. It would need a couple of large washers for mounting. 100 + shipping. Both parts from 87GN.

Thanks, Steve

Hey Mike, I have sand color beige buckets and a brown steering column. I'll text you some pics when I get back in town. Also have a floor shifter bracket assembly. Thanks