Wanted...Chrome Turbo Shield.

This is why I do not sell much stuff as I need to have someone take a picture for me and send it to my e-mail.

With my phone I can barley make a call or answer one, at least I can send a pic from my desktop if some one sends it to me?

Give me a day or so and will get you a picture, :)

This is why I do not sell much stuff as I need to have someone take a picture for me and send it to my e-mail.

With my phone I can barley make a call or answer one, at least I can send a pic from my desktop if some one sends it to me?

That's what you get for being an old shit. Oh--forgot for a moment I'm an old shit too.

se

Sending you a PM

Here it is. Not show quality. $125 shiped

Attachments

• DSC00226.JPG
    DSC00226.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 15
  • DSC00228.JPG
    DSC00228.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 13
  • DSC00230.JPG
    DSC00230.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 13
It's not too bad...I'm really looking for a show piece though. I will keep it in mind. Thanks for taking the time to get me pics.

I have this one that I'm not using anymore , It's real clean . I would replace the bolts ( allen head ) if you want show quality , but not bad . This is just like the one TR Custom Parts sells .
$110 shipped
DSCN0524.JPG
DSCN0525.JPG
DSCN0526.JPG
DSCN0526.JPG