WANTED Mid to Low 10 sec Engine Stroker or not

1987T

Looking for 10's
Im looking for a complete engine to drop in my T while my Org. engine is being redone Id like be driving it and not stairing at it in my Garage lol.

Im looking for a good solid engine that will handle consecutive mid to low maybe High nine pass's at the track.
Roller Cam a plus
could do a short block but would prefer complete ready to drop in.

Shoot me what you have with photos and price :)
Thank you very much in advance

I have some good 109 blocks that I could build to whatever level HP you want . The blocks are stock bore blocks ready to make some good power .

Attachments

• 299E3507-84F3-4A60-90BF-A6D67089A1F8.jpeg
    299E3507-84F3-4A60-90BF-A6D67089A1F8.jpeg
    874.4 KB · Views: 114
I have some good 109 blocks that I could build to whatever level HP you want . The blocks are stock bore blocks ready to make some good power .
Can shoot me a time frame and cost for something? not looking for over top just a good Low 10 sec build that last a while.
Let me know thank you

Can shoot me a time frame and cost for something? not looking for over top just a good Low 10 sec build that last a while.
Let me know thank you

Chris/DankGN is a business affiliate of us/RPS, so we could build you a stroker motor for a price that you would honestly not believe, especially for the level of quality of these parts...

I'll shoot you a PM for pricing on the engine parts, and Chris is a badass engine builder. Either way you're getting top quality products and services.

So there is nothing near or around Mi for sale?? Crazy seems every thing is In Fl. Ny Ct or way out west ???

That sounds awesome!

I hope you and the OP can work something out!
We will see if he is really in IA its most likely not going to happen as I run a Business and have not had a Vacation or taken a trip more than 4 hours from home in 16 years :( So we will have to wait and see. I truly work 365 days a year almost 24/7

I have a new girdled stroker shortblock that I am going to be listing soon. I have Champion irons and every part needed for a 9 second engine that can go with it.

I have a new girdled stroker shortblock that I am going to be listing soon. I have Champion irons and every part needed for a 9 second engine that can go with it.
Price? And Your Location?

I want $5950 for the shortblock. The block is a NA 109. The rotating assembly is a GN1 4340 long rod stroker set up and it does have an RJC Girdle. We also upgraded the rod bolts to ARP bolts. It also comes with a TA balancer and JW flewplate that it was balanced with. Everything is new and unused other than the block. It is located in Springfield MO, but it can be shipped almost anywhere for ~$175.