Wanted NOS Boxes For Grille and Dash Panel Grand National

Mike Jobes

Unusual request, looking for someone that has recently bought a Buick Brand National Grille and put it on their car and a dash panel an no longer need the boxes. A few years ago I had to ship a few items and thought I was going to be using my parts sooner than later. Well I haven't used them yet and want to store them properly. The could be easily shipped if put back flat. Thanks hundred117@comcast.net Mike

They must be stored in original boxes. That way if you go to sell your used part you can still advertise it as NOS and get a ridiculous amount of money for it.

I can have any box that you need made. If you want boxes with the original GM part # for the intended part it can be done for a nominal fee of $250.00 per box regardless of size that way I can also cash in on the sale of any over priced TB parts..

J/K Good luck with your search

Bought my parts in the early 90's and haven't sold them yet. Whats the animosity against NOS parts prices anyway, you sound childish. If a part sells then the buyer was asking the right price at the right time to the right buyer who needed it and felt it was worth it. If it is priced too high then buyers will pass and the seller will lower his price or hold on to it. New GM parts weren't cheap when new so if someone holds onto it and then sells it 20 years later for a profit thats an issue ? They have to store it, keep it from getting damaged, and hope its not reproduced?
Regardless if I am going to store something I would like it in an original box but will not lose any sleep over it if it's not. Thanks for the responses

Bought my parts in the early 90's and haven't sold them yet. Whats the animosity against NOS parts prices anyway, you sound childish. If a part sells then the buyer was asking the right price at the right time to the right buyer who needed it and felt it was worth it. If it is priced too high then buyers will pass and the seller will lower his price or hold on to it. New GM parts weren't cheap when new so if someone holds onto it and then sells it 20 years later for a profit thats an issue ? They have to store it, keep it from getting damaged, and hope its not reproduced?
Regardless if I am going to store something I would like it in an original box but will not lose any sleep over it if it's not. Thanks for the responses
Being that you have a low post count and your unusual request, we don't trust you. Plus on top of that, your response with stating that if a part sells then the *seller was asking the right price doesn't show any inclination to what you stated you wanted to do with said boxes.

problem is its the box that sets a repro grille or dash top apart from an nos

those parts are in ropop and are excellent to the point most would never know the difference , in the original GM box someone might pay top dollar thinking they bought an NOS and would never know

kills me to admit it but those boxes are worth big money
i have an NOS dash topwithout a box that id be lucky to get repop price for ...in the box 300 + , no box repop is 199 +ship

Don't the GM parts have the part #s molded into them ? I will take a look and post a picture of my repro parts.

20150205_202746_resized.jpg

Those are my parts with part #'s, no scams just trying to store these like the rest of my stuff.

You don't need original boxes to store stuff that you never plan on selling.:stop:

I'm betting you're just trying to get the boxes to up the price of your parts if and when you do sell them.:greedy:

If I'm wrong your just anal about how you store your parts.:)