WARNING: Habanero Peppers

zam70

->ROGUE
DO NOT, under any circumstances, pop one in your mouth while chopping them up.

If you do:

DO NOT, under any circumstances, wipe the tears out of your eyes with the same hand you were using to hold them while chopping.

GOOD GOD - my eyes still burn...
Whew -
Yummy stuff, stir fried with steak though!

i had a buddy at work that got some daves insanity sauce on his fingers once,then wiped his eyes, then went and took a leak :)
well you can guess what happend next.......you got it he was washin it in the sink at work :p :p

Originally posted by highboost
i had a buddy at work that got some daves insanity sauce on his fingers once,then went and took a leak :)
well you can guess what happend next.......you got it he was washin it in the sink at work :p :p

I did the same thing with some kind of hand creme, burned for a bit and went away, LOL.

i was an idiot at one point i guess just trying to be the bigger man than my dad, he told me to try some of the daves insanity sause, and man that stuff was hot and had me hurtin, but i actually liked the taste and ate it and got used to it haha, but my stomach never did, so i stopped. I know what it did to my mouth and stomach don't even want to know what it could have done to the jewels:eek:

Originally posted by highboost
i had a buddy at work that got some daves insanity sauce on his fingers once,then wiped his eyes, then went and took a leak :)

Dave's has an Ultimate Insanity sauce, too. The Insanity sauce was banned from some kind of hot sauce competition one year. The Ultimate is hotter. I kept a bottle around in the fridge but people would accidentally touch the rim/cap of the bottle while moving stuff around and burn themselves. I finally tossed it - it's not good for anything but shock value. You can't taste anything once you put it on something. He uses the same oils as police-grade pepper spray, they claim.

Dave's does make good stuff, though. He's got hot peanut butter, tasty sauces, etc.

Jim

Originally posted by John Larkin
Too much information! :eek:

LOL, i remember what it was now...........bengay!
Had a sore muscle in my back and put that on and then had to take a leak.
Well the same thing it does to your muscles, does things down there too, try it LOL.

I used to grow Habenaro peppers and was pinching some leaves off one day, went to wipe the sweat off my face and got some juice in my eye, never hurt like that before! I would never dare eat one of those bastards!:eek:

theres this sauce at this restarant where i used to live that had some sauce...one fingertip dip = tear your ass up
anyway, i dared a friend of my to eat a wing covered in it
he ate up and with out saying anything got up and walked out of the restaraunt....i found him 3 blocks down the road sitting on the curb, drooling all over
he ended up drinking a whole bottle of mylanta and went home
then **** fire the next day
:)

Originally posted by JDSfastGN
i was an idiot at one point i guess just trying to be the bigger man than my dad, he told me to try some of the daves insanity sause, and man that stuff was hot and had me hurtin, but i actually liked the taste and ate it and got used to it haha, but my stomach never did, so i stopped. I know what it did to my mouth and stomach don't even want to know what it could have done to the jewels:eek:

LOL!

I a little dab of that stuff in my bowl of chilli, and it heats it WAY up! You are right though. It has a great taste to it.

DA BOMB ... SOME HOT STUFF

Do a search for the "Da Bomb Hot Sauce". It's rated at 1,500,000 Scoville Units. Not for direct consumption. Costs about $40.00 for a little 3in bottle.

Dave's Insanity Sauce is awesome!!! Made some country style ribs in the crockpot 2 years ago. Put a little dab of DIS in there and in the BBQ sauce. Wife still biatches me out to this day for putting that sauce in the ribs. We both had biscuit lips and numb tongues that day and raw bung holes the next.
:D

A couple of years ago I grew what were supposed to be "mild jalapino" peppers. When the little orange peppers were ready I picked them and started to cut them up for some salsa. Since I started coughing a little while cutting them up I tried a bite. My mouth burned for 2 hours and it took 2 beers to quench the heat. I later found out my "mild jalapinos" were really habinaros! :eek:

I just bought a six pack of some of Daves sauces. This insanity sauce better be hotter then this habanero sauce I got from Mexico, that stuff left my mouth burning for hours.