Washed & Waxed

turbojay

Hey Guys - I finally got around to cleaning my GN. I washed it and put two coats of "JaxWax" wax on it. Also cleaned the interior. Lookin' pretty good for a car with 130k miles on it. Right now it's more show then go but I'm working on improving the performance too. Going to have a roller cam kit installed next week.

Attachments

• GN1.jpg
    GN1.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 685
  • GN2.jpg
    GN2.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 677
  • GN3.jpg
    GN3.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 685
  • GN4.jpg
    GN4.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 680
Very nice! This is a prime example of when a person maintains a car properly that even a high mileage car can look like a low mileage one.:cool: I've seen 30,000 mile cars look like 130,000.

Thanks for the compliments guys, I will post bigger pictures next time. After seeing the car, all my friends don't believe me when I tell them this car has 130k and not 30k on it. The only hint of high mileage is the seats are somewhat worn out in certain areas.

Very nice and I see the white lettering on your tires, is OUT! Nice choice!! I had mine the same way!

Very nice and I see the white lettering on your tires, is OUT! Nice choice!! I had mine the same way!

Thanks...I kind of like the white lettering with the OEM rims, reminds me of the 80's. I will go without the letters once I get aftermarket or GNX type wheels.

Excited about getting my car back today, it's currently getting a new roller cam(210/210), valve springs, lifters, roller timing chain, rear main seal, all new gaskets, and new TA valve covers with welded in breather tubes.

Looks new. 130k! Just goes to show once again that mileage is just a number.

glad you're getting her back..let me know how she runs now..I assume it will be excellent since Dr. Boost has his hands on it...just don't wrap it around a tree the first night out ;) ...you should come out to the franklin park show tonight and show her off!

glad you're getting her back..let me know how she runs now..I assume it will be excellent since Dr. Boost has his hands on it...just don't wrap it around a tree the first night out ;) ...you should come out to the franklin park show tonight and show her off!

Yeah, that Dr. Boost knows what he's doing. I'm going to try to come out there tonight. I will be in Elmhurst on Wednesday night for sure.

I'm dying to know...how is she runnin?...I bet the look on your face was like a kid on christmas :D

I'm dying to know...how is she runnin?...I bet the look on your face was like a kid on christmas :D

I wasn't able to pick it up last night. I will go get it this evening, will let you know how it drives. Can't wait myself.

Got the car back today, big thanks to DRBOOST and Turboburick.

The car is night & day different from before. It's like a whole different car now. I like the rumble of the 210/210 roller cam too.