WASTED OF MONEY$$$

007gn

Viking double adjustable shocks are a waste of money at $400 bucks. When properly adjusted they don't perform any better than stock worn original shocks on the rear . And a double adjustable is not needed for the front of these cars . & they don't eliminate the need for rear air bags as promised . Nor did they come with bolts needed for proper installation. Again people be careful of the parts you purchase . Some of these vendors are just out to sell parts and don't race for real or even drive turbo buicks.

Interesting.... I am thinking about shocks in the future and have heard good things about viking

& they don't eliminate the need for rear air bags as promised
Don't know where you got that info. I have not "heard" that shocks eliminate air bags...Arb yes, shocks no.
"And a double adjustable is not needed for the front of these cars". Is that true? I guess it depends on the Hp "steam" is being made.:smuggrin:
"Nor did they come with bolts needed for proper installation." I've called and discussed this w/ the tech guy. He was supposed to correct it. A quik hit w/ a Unibit is all it takes.

Again people be careful of the parts you purchase . Some of these vendors are just out to sell parts and don't race for real or even drive turbo buicks.
Sad, but Very True!

We don't sell Viking but I know people who are running them and seem to work okay.... When it comes to Shocks, Suspensions, Brakes you need to remember one thing, "You get what you pay for"..... We have researched and Tested on our own Test Car everything we sell and with that said our products may not always be the cheapest but they work fantastic, have great warranties and ALL our customers are very happy with them.. Yes some places just go after products and more products to line their website with and have Never tested any of them, they are on their to just make another dollar... It's sad but true. There is a Buick company who went behind our backs and started selling LED taillights but copys our instructions and does not handle the warranty claims cause they end up calling us! Do they know how to trouble shoot them? Nope! just out to make a buck......

GNS is dedicated to offering the BEST products on the market from the leading manufactures in the industry, we are also dedicated to save each and every customer of ours some money on their purchases whether it be free shipping or 15% off, we will save you money and you will be happy with your products because we stand behind them and help our customers out, first by answering the phone!..

Sounds like the valving is off...Plenty of folks running the Vikings in high hp radial applications.

Viking double adjustable shocks are a waste of money at $400 bucks. ............... Some of these vendors are just out to sell parts and don't race for real or even drive turbo buicks.

What is your intended use of your car and what performance level?

If it is street/strip use I have lots of experience there and even with a few back-half GN's that do extremely well.

Some basic and inexpensive parts will easily provide excellent street and strip traction when the proper package is put on the car to match the performance and HP level desired.

When I did a cage in my race car years ago for the 9.99 to 8.50 level, it cost me about $1000 in chassis parts and was able to easily and consistently pull low 1.30's.

My friend spent over $4K on his GN at a "professional" chassis shop and could not get close to my performance? He ended up scrapping most of his stuff, and went with basically the same HR Parts as I used.

When I did a cage in my race car years ago for the 9.99 to 8.50 level, it cost me about $1000 in chassis parts and was able to easily and consistently pull low 1.30's.

My friend spent over $4K on his GN at a "professional" chassis shop and could not get close to my performance? He ended up scrapping most of his stuff, and went with basically the same HR Parts as I used.

Hi Nick! Not trying to jump the op's thread, but I'm ready to buy some suspension stuff to go with Lou's engine and your trans. Will you hook me up with a recipe?:) I'd love to come visit, but I live in Georgia now. Thanks!