Watches?

SS/GN

Looking to buy a new watch,had a Citizen and it was very good but died after 14 years.Any recomendations.:confused:Thanks

Kevin

I have a Citizen Eco-drive that I've had for 4 or 5 years. Love it. Well worth the money to get a solar powered watch.

hello people; Watches I don't where no stinkin watches. Whats next?????
IBBY

Options

Been looking at the Tissot,Seiko,Citizen,Bulova and yes I looked at a Tag.I don't know if I want to spend that much but what a nice watch.Thanks for the views and opinions.

Kevin

Kinda like my timex expedition. $40 and the first one lasted 15 years.

Kinda like my timex expedition. $40 and the first one lasted 15 years.

Had to put a new battery in my timex.Should last another 15 yrs.Set me back around $5 for the battery.Had to install it myself cause I'm cheap.

I really enjoy my Skagen Titanium. Lightest watch I have ever warn, and it is really stylish.

Roflex can be bought anywhere in Mexico $20
Look great and will last for a while. Hint: buy 2

have not worn a watch in 20 years to tell time. I have a cell phone, what do I need a watch for? If its for style then id go with a Tag. They are reasonably priced and well made. The skys the limit tho. Go to a pawn shop and score a real Rolex for 1/3 of what you would pay retail.

I have a Timex with a Navajo made band.

That band has received lots of comments from members of the female gender.

agreed, they make a nice watch to and they are very light. cheap to. couple hundred bucks

X3 on the Skagen Titanium watches I've worn mine everyday for the last year I've had it. Here's a great website for non-jewelry-store-brand watches:
Cool Watches, Unique Watches, Unusual Watch designs, Cool Watch Brands & Modern Watches

I also have a Tissot, which is a great entry-level swiss watch, durable and light, I think they all come with sapphire crystal dials.

My 'good' watch is an automatic Montblanc, which I also highly recommend; however, not for day-to-day use.
damn my watch fetish...